Re: Disbanding of the A~O

Jedi wrote:
Weresloth wrote:*Ahem*: "Suck it"
Suck what?
If you mean boobs with that then with pleasure :drool:
Curtis' boobs.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Istalris wrote:
Think of the coolest, kindest, funniest, most hygienic and awesome guy you can imagine.

Then picture the complete opposite, you see Curtis.
:?
Gale points:ummm to far behind to care and too long since I got one to remember

That which is written without effort is usually read without enjoyment.

Dr_triad3 wrote:
Istalris wrote:
Think of the coolest, kindest, funniest, most hygienic and awesome guy you can imagine.

Then picture the complete opposite, you see Curtis.
:?
Apologies for the misinformation, we don't believe it had a gender, because if it could reproduce, we're ****ed.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

reminds me of a few people in my life :lol:
Gale points:ummm to far behind to care and too long since I got one to remember

That which is written without effort is usually read without enjoyment.

Curtis crashed couple of time by a some of top fleeter at that time. When Zookon hit him, he acctually can hit the VM button to safe his fleet but with heads up he faced crash with highly sportmanships. Too bad his attitude not acceptable by the most people in the forum and ppl made a fun of it, he called as a "presistance rebuilder". In the field a lot of ppl frustrated with his action, as long as I remember Rogue went down couple times by Curtis Urweird run like hell. Curtis quited game after hit by Pk and Pk got info from Gumppy, because Gumppy discovered his habit to log in. I remember when he shared with Rukai about Gumppy always sent him PMs and he get warn to becareful but he didn't buy it. Until one day as we know, Gump found out his fleet down with out Curtis log in and kaboom Pk hit. Personally I don't like the way he interact with the other players in the forum, but in game I respect him as good fleeter. He is trully legend, long gone but his name still echoes till now :lol:
Don't judge my english cause I am an illegal alien in New York :P