Re: Adventure

i unaware of the danger go trough the forest untill i find an open spot and i wait on the others i see a stone and go sit on it my blades of my axe touvhing the ground and my hands around the handle breathing loudly of the long run and from inpatiently waiting on the others
the wind blows calmy and moves the grass and the leaves of the trees a bright sun is reflecting in my axes blades and a cool wind is cooling down my heated body birds are fluting animals make noises while they pass in the tree zone when they search for food a moment of absolute silence and harmony so glad im alone for the moment and glad that i will finnally get to know the people im waiting for although there is a person of a race i dispise but ill get along for the sake of this adventure a moment of pure harmony between me and nature it's wonderfull so silent i close my eyes and let the feeling of the wind cooling me down come over me and the warm sunshines on my body this is perfect

Re: Adventure

Wow, Atlervetok :shock: . Nice book - you've got skills!

*looks at the man* "Well, I can take care of him for you!" *runs in to the forest after Atlervetok to warn him, and on the wayyyyyyy _________...*
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]