Re: XTREME...dying..,. call it what you want....

happy to hear that Zorg....
So everyone is right and its just a phase....
so we just need to hang in there ofr a few months..., till it starts buzzing again...
you guys should know,,,,
been around much much longer than me..... :)
so all good news....

Zorg wrote:X-TREME must have died more than a dozen times (if not 20 or so) already, according to forum topics.
The game must have died more than double than that.
And the forums are dead for a long time now (and we are all zombies posting now - where is RejectRagDoll to verify?).
Nice to see that you care so little for your player base.

I am still blue in Extreme and will not come back to that universe. I play Speed now and that is the only one I play. I used to be able to raid 1B in res honestly and not with a script/macros as some who shall remain nameless. Now, I am lucky if I can raid 400M in a week on my schedule.

Yes, the game cycles ups and downs, but devs used to care about the player base. Not so much now, but at least the game is paid for for the next ten years. I offered to purchase Zorg from Pangi, but no response was ever given. Why you ask, because I thought the game needed to evolve, 1 new ship introduced in 4+ years and a bunch of fluff. Lots of great ideas have been suggested, but nothing. No involvement from devs, nothing. Used to have the beta server...which has been closed for almost as long.

Great to see someone creating new accounts, funny though how a lot of them have the same planet names. Wish Slash was here to see how the forums have turned out, would expect it would not be to his liking.

My two cents, let the AZGD mod team come bash me.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

MegaMedes wrote:
Zorg wrote:X-TREME must have died more than a dozen times (if not 20 or so) already, according to forum topics.
The game must have died more than double than that.
And the forums are dead for a long time now (and we are all zombies posting now - where is RejectRagDoll to verify?).
Nice to see that you care so little for your player base.

I am still blue in Extreme and will not come back to that universe. I play Speed now and that is the only one I play. I used to be able to raid 1B in res honestly and not with a script/macros as some who shall remain nameless. Now, I am lucky if I can raid 400M in a week on my schedule.

Yes, the game cycles ups and downs, but devs used to care about the player base. Not so much now, but at least the game is paid for for the next ten years. I offered to purchase Zorg from Pangi, but no response was ever given. Why you ask, because I thought the game needed to evolve, 1 new ship introduced in 4+ years and a bunch of fluff. Lots of great ideas have been suggested, but nothing. No involvement from devs, nothing. Used to have the beta server...which has been closed for almost as long.

Great to see someone creating new accounts, funny though how a lot of them have the same planet names. Wish Slash was here to see how the forums have turned out, would expect it would not be to his liking.

My two cents, let the AZGD mod team come bash me.
I think you said it all without Team AZGD bashing you lol....you stay safe in Speed....we all know what happened there for you to get where you are.....enjoy! Btw if you think certain people are using scripts to raid then prove and report....you should know better!!!

Taxi for MegaMedes...... :D

To Sprog:

You speak of which you do not know, so...before you open your pie hole...figure out what someone is trying to say...you think yourself all knowing of what is happening in the world of Zorg. Step out of your mothers basement and step into the sunlight and see for yourself how little you know about things.

I refuse to play in a universe where a player pops moons because he/she is mad at you or you might have said the wrong thing or they have PMS...etc. But you keep hiding behind the marshmallow and have fun...or better yet little man...come over to speed and let me say Hi to you :naughty:

As for oz:

You are a sorry excuse for a mod and won't discuss anything with you.

Warning.... you of all player know the rules pertaining to a Mod.
Last edited by Gozar on Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Warning issued for Mod baiting..

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

MegaMedes wrote:To Sprog:

You speak of which you do not know, so...before you open your pie hole...figure out what someone is trying to say...you think yourself all knowing of what is happening in the world of Zorg. Step out of your mothers basement and step into the sunlight and see for yourself how little you know about things.

I refuse to play in a universe where a player pops moons because he/she is mad at you or you might have said the wrong thing or they have PMS...etc. But you keep hiding behind the marshmallow and have fun...or better yet little man...come over to speed and let me say Hi to you :naughty:

As for oz:

You are a sorry excuse for a mod and won't discuss anything with you.
That's rich coming from you.....just because you were poor in Extreme....you carry on in Speed....we know how you got to where you are there....care to divulge? I am sure plenty of people know anyway......and why would I resort to your underhand tactics? Now get back in your box....you are out of your depth.....go buy some accounts ;)

I lol'd at the "marshmallow" bit but honestly, its come down to who got what where and I dont think there is one damned account with any weight that didnt get a little "help" from somebody. I get so frikkin tired of that crap on both sides, those accusing ( i have even been caught myselft doing this stupid move) and those denying. Its a never-ending circle imo.