Re: ~V~ -Vs- AZG

Malphage wrote:I'm bound to be hit one day and loose an entire fleet, it happens to the best, i mean nobody has the perfect schedule, and things are going to happen from time to time that keep you away from being able to catch the returning fleet. But by god i'm not going to make it easy on anybody if i can help it lol . ;)
That's the spirit! :D

Christ AZG would be absolutley kickass if they were full of players like you and Defiant, you guys give AZG the reason to be #1. ;)

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Well dude it's just a game and it's meant to be played for fun and entertainment, you may get smoked and you may not. the getting smoked part may not be as fun as the other parts like the rebuild and payback parts, but the getting smoked part while not being fun gives a person a goal, and having that clear goal for a game like this is the best way to totally improve everything that you did before and end up possibly being 100% stronger. Honestly the people who quit after "loosing it all" don't know what they are missing.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

its funny how the rate of posting is so high when the person has their fleet. but once it goes poof so does the poster. I wonder what The_Templar is up to
You can't stop me I'm on a boat!

Sadbutrue wrote:its funny how the rate of posting is so high when the person has their fleet. but once it goes poof so does the poster. I wonder what The_Templar is up to
Don't even go there. :roll: The guy needs to get a good nights sleep... seriously, he has an over-active imagination.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

just because you are paranoid does not mean they are not out to get you
You can't stop me I'm on a boat!

Sadbutrue wrote:just because you are paranoid does not mean they are not out to get you
They cant get me!!! I have way to many personalities :P

AdmiralCole wrote:How is the war going? :D
lol, depends which side you're talking to.
Oppose me, you oppose death. Grim Reaper hasn't lost one yet.

Wow Squirrel! You blew up the moon and the fleet went POOF?

Scary. I think he had a pretty significant fleet over there too.

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh