Re: Razor vrs,. Xenon

Attack me see what happens, it will not be pretty. But like he said im trying to avoid meaningless conflicts if you wanna be cool and attack me? Lol go ahead ill see the nice moon hovering over my planet like the battle at my planet delta, someone launched a full scale attack on it they left with 90% of their fleet decimated and i got a moon and over 20 million resources.
Leader of the Xenon Alliance
In Game Name: Zyphos

I like funny stuff, and i'm bored so i'll send a cargo ship to ataack ur planet lol
3, 2, 1.....Boom! Headshot

Uv-Rays

that is where you are pulling your team/freinds list of yours and we do it ourself until you almighty powerful big alliance player protect all your weak friends because you feel like it

ice wrote:that is where you are pulling your team/freinds list of yours and we do it ourself until you almighty powerful big alliance player protect all your weak friends because you feel like it
Excuse me i didn't understand one part of that, say it in terms a normal human can understand please?

Also if i may add i love your location phrase UV "In a dark room creating crap alliances" your calling ur members pieces of crap eh? Such a wonderful leader you are.
Leader of the Xenon Alliance
In Game Name: Zyphos

This is yet another pissing contest between two players.
Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. ~ John Maxwell

It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war. ~ John F. Kennedy