Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

Inactive alliance leader

I searched for a similar thread and found one close to my question posted under "Odd Question"
Unfortunately, it did not exactly mirror my question.

What happens to an alliance that has many active members when the "leader" is inactive for more than 60 days?

There are other members than the "leader" (call them co-leaders) that have access to the manage alliance section of the Alliance menu, so running the alliance is not a problem. However, I am wondering what happens when the owner/leader bumps into that time limit that erases them from the game.

Similar question, what happens if the "leader" is inactive in vaction mode for more than 60 days?

Re: Inactive alliance leader

SPY wrote:It should disband the alliance automatically. By right of creation alliances are always meant to be owned by the creator.

if the player owning the alliance gets deleted the alliance should be disband automatically.
It should or it will? Is that a suggestion or is that how it is?

Ownership can be passed. The new owner will have all the rights of the creator.
Except maybe for the right to say he is the founder of the alliance.
I am a liar in every debate
I rule the forces that fuel your hate

when the fire in your heart leaves and comes to an end
then quietly I'll go to sleep

^^^ troll

They asked a question. Was your first post the answer? Or was it your suggestion?
It was as simple as that. I wonder why you bloated it too much.

Again where are you going with that last post?

You do talk a lot but it really doesn't make sense to me.
Really, even if I think like 10, you are more... nevermind. I'll stand to be the better man than you.
I am a liar in every debate
I rule the forces that fuel your hate

when the fire in your heart leaves and comes to an end
then quietly I'll go to sleep

wow.... you honestly thought i was not helping>???

i really am thinking you lot think way too highly of yourselves...

you have no right to ommit the portion of my post where i placed my logics about what i said.

if you wanna trim the places where i referred quoted messages do that but really if i say something on this forum other than your thick head many will say it is valuable.

apart from that if the alliance leader is deleted, i dare say again... the alliance should be disband... for your thick skull ... when someone says "should" it means for reality it is otherwise.

i think i really had answered the question so go read my first post before getting trigger happy.

PS: the above message was not inteneded for mod baiting rather defense against your personal view towards saying that if i post something on forum is not valuable.

-Warning- intended or not discussion of a moderator action is once again not allowed on the forums if you have a problem with any moderators actions feel free to send an email to
Webmaster@Zorgempire.net ... also this is a help topic not a suggestion he is asking a question for a definate answer...if you would like to suggest something do it in the suggestion thread.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

a5climber wrote:I searched for a similar thread and found one close to my question posted under "Odd Question"
Unfortunately, it did not exactly mirror my question.

What happens to an alliance that has many active members when the "leader" is inactive for more than 60 days?

There are other members than the "leader" (call them co-leaders) that have access to the manage alliance section of the Alliance menu, so running the alliance is not a problem. However, I am wondering what happens when the owner/leader bumps into that time limit that erases them from the game.

Similar question, what happens if the "leader" is inactive in vaction mode for more than 60 days?
I believe nothing happens. Istalris got deleted on Speed long ago, and the alliance is still out there. No one can manage it though :lol:
if yer gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough

i can manage.... the fact as i said still remains... as long as there is someone who is given the right to manage the alliance.. it can still function.

if the owner is deleted and there was no righthand man/the owner ship transferred... the alliance virtually becomes inoperable. you can still post circs and all that but you wont be able to recruit or kick or manage rights for others or assign privileges to others.

in all its context the alliance becomes just a tag and group of ppl who can only decay not grow.

^^^ i think you wont find any more complete answer of your question.

now who wants this problem / bug addressed and discussed a solution? apparently asking suggestion on a help thread is prohibited. if you want we can open a suggestion/bug thread.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.