Space Adventure (you chouse the destiny)

Ok this is kinda star trek based hope you like it you just write a comment on what you would do. so realy just carry on the story from where i left off p.s - STAY ON TOPIC

You are on your way to join a Fleet of Starships getting ready for combat but are blocked by 10 vessels all together they out match you they ask for all your money and everything of value from your ship includeing weapons you wonder what action to take cause of the urgency of your mission since not getting past them means treason and giving them what they want makes you helpless aginst the enemy.

what do you do?
The Universal Federation comes in peace. But will fight back with all our might if we must.

Re: Space Adventure (you chouse the destiny)

um i will be replying to what people say just to let ya know

The leader of the 10 ships laughs.

Ferangi says: lier i know you are going to meet a fleet of ships to fight your enemy and the nearest ship on your side is 9 hours away and if you wont hand them over now we will attack you
(at that moment a Klingon ship decloaks and asks if you need help) you now have the power to beat them what will you do give em what they want means the klingons will desert you for being a loser and fighting will cause a incident with the ferangi what to chouse?
The Universal Federation comes in peace. But will fight back with all our might if we must.

you are off to a good start in this fight but they are just to much but you could bribe 1 of the ferangi captains to get them to fight for you that would make you win or just warp past them leaving the ally klingon ship to its death aginst the ferangi vessels and cause a war between the Federation and the Klingon Empire. what to do?

1. you can pick a diffrent tactic of your own choice im just giving you a few idea ok lets start

you bribe a ferangi ship captain and being greedy he accepts and attacks the other Ferangi ship. After 4 minutes the Enemy Ferangi ships are destroyed and im on my way to meet the fleet with the klingon ship. But you may die in this fight as your enemy can easily can destroy 3 of our ships so it is 3 hours untill we reach them. but your warp engine not being repaired from the battle will last 2 and a half hours. what to do now?