CoFH vs AoD

Council of Forgotten Heroes declares war on AoD. Reason, they called us a weak ( :o ) alliance and we want to prove them wrong :twisted: . Also they seem to have been espionaging everyone in our alliance a lot (not like espionages mean much but... :evil: )

And PLEASE don't tell me they have millions more points than us because i already know. :lol: :twisted: :lol:
Last edited by OrionRising on Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leader of Eldrith Pirates

Re: CoFT vs AoD

Isn't your tag CoFH? Not CoFT? Just thought I'd point that out...

Good luck to both sides
Forum Moderator: The Chill One ~ Gale Points: 52
The only thing standing between me and immortality is death.

Re: CoFH vs AoD

:twisted: Time to rock and roll!!!, for those who don't know... the Dyesty has now been turned into the Council Of Forgotten Heroes.

Good luck to yous, hopefully you know what you are doing...

Now lets see some CRs
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

Kabal wrote::twisted: Time to rock and roll!!!, for those who don't know... the Dyesty has now been turned into the Council Of Forgotten Heroes.
-6 members +4 new members.
IKICKAYOUWASSNOW wrote:Good luck to yous, hopefully you know what you are doing...

Now lets see some CRs
... any CR made by me (they won't be big because my fleet is small) will be made tomorrow for today i am to tired... i already put my mini fleet to sleep...
Leader of Eldrith Pirates

I will use the words of a great warrior and friend: Myrsees

"WAR... Did someone say war? Any war without the "mercilous mercenary" is just a backyard brawl. But a real war... I'm in!!!
I proudly announce that I will be a merc for... Who do you think? My boys in CoFH! Good luck AoD, lets have some fun."

Pkromm wrote:I will use the words of a great warrior and friend: Myrsees

"WAR... Did someone say war? Any war without the "mercilous mercenary" is just a backyard brawl. But a real war... I'm in!!!
I proudly announce that I will be a merc for... Who do you think? My boys in CoFH! Good luck AoD, lets have some fun."

Don't make me sue you for copyright infringement. LMAO!

I know Comet knows the rules in declaring war, so good luck people.
[Showing no mercy!

You really are very fond of wars comet. How many alliances have you involved in a war?

If history would repeat itself then either CoFH would disappear or AoD would surrender. :lol:
Seasons end.

Remember, Comet needs to declare you a merc before you post any CRs.
Forum Administrator
Noblesse Oblige 77 MP