Sexey babes [Sexeh] VS Veangeance [~V~]

WAR OVER!

I WILL DISBAND FROM SEXEY BABES, BUT YOU ARE TO LEAVE THE OTHER TWO ALONE.

THANK YOU - PLEASE CLOSE THIS POST

[^V^] WIN (But not morally or by agreeing to the terms i requested)

I have honored what you wanted; i have left the alliance and entered a new owned by V alliance. So at least i can take the moral victory

I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE TO ALL BUT FOR ME I HAVE ENJOYED PLAYING THIS GAME FOR SOMETIME AND EVEN PAY TO USE ZORG PLUS WHICH IM SURE MANY DONT; SINCE [^V^] HAVE BEEN ATTACKING ME ON A DAILY BASIS I THOUGHT I MAY AS WELL TRY AND GET A BREAK ON THESE WAR TERMS. I WOULD LIKE IT IF YOU WOULD LEAVE ME ALONE, I HAVE VERTUALLY HAD ENOUGH OF THIS GAME ANYWAY THANKS TO YOU. ITS NOT THE WAY TO HELP ZORG BRING IN PLAYERS OR ENCOURAGE THEM TO PAY TO USE THE SERVICES TO KEEP THESE GUYS GOING. WHILE YOU GUYS PERSISTANTLY ATTACK ME I CERTAINLY WONT BE SPENDING ANYMORE MONEY TO HELP ZORG EMPIRE IMPROVE AS A GAME.
Last edited by Deleted User on Thu May 21, 2009 8:39 am, edited 6 times in total.

Re: Sexey babes have something to say to ^V^

Are you kidding me....... If you want to be stubborn and this is a true request to have a war against us then I will talk it over with my "brothers" and get back to you. AZG didnt stand a chance against us why do you think you will....
Only the dead have seen the end of war. ~Plato

Re: Sexey babes have something to say to ^V^

WAR

*** Because we have battered enough AZG guys, they are just an army of hundreds but not strong; We have never been bothered about them.

But you have come on the radar and have caused havoc among are planets; and now i think its time a floating two week period was made so we can make a decent war.

I dont think you should be as confident as you make out in that time frame we would become very strong dont you worry!

Re: Sexeh VERSUS ^V^

There is no alliance named sexeh or ^V^. Not even tags for ^V^. Clear things up or this topic will be closed.

Cleared. The bashing rule will be lifted after 24 hrs.
Seasons end.

Re: Sexey babes [Sexeh] VS Veangeance [~V~]

May god be with you [Sexeh].

One thing you may want to think about, the words of a friend and old player;

"Bravery is only admirable when backed by a decent measure of common sense".

Think about it..

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Re: Sexey babes [Sexeh] VS Veangeance [~V~]

I dont know what you are trying to prove by declaring war on us but if we do decide to entertain your 2 week build period which to let you know by you posting here we do not have to honor it since the bashing rule is about to be thrown out in 24 hrs. Like I said earlier when I talk to my brothers we will let you know. As much as you have flamed me here on the boards it would be fine with me if it was just me against your alliance but we will see how things go down.
Only the dead have seen the end of war. ~Plato