Re: Memellander [Memel] Vs. Alpha~Omega [A~O]

If any [A~O] members wouldlike to escape the onslaught, Memellander is open for applications, if you so decide to join you will be forgiven of all acts committed against Memellander in the past.

-Emissary Lakarin
Oppose me, you oppose death. Grim Reaper hasn't lost one yet.

Lakarin wrote:If any [A~O] members wouldlike to escape the onslaught, Memellander is open for applications, if you so decide to join you will be forgiven of all acts committed against Memellander in the past.

-Emissary Lakarin
Lakarin, why did you declare a war? You where farming Snave before this war and you still are farming snave :( .Why didnt you declare war on snave?Don't worry we will help snave move on when this war is over.Instead of farming a weaker member than you ,its better to come attack my fleet instead :P.Sorry that I have so much few defence at my planets but since I dont sleep,I just burn materials buy ships and rendevous with my fleets .On the other hand it seems you guys have loads of defence for us to recycle :).
Ya know I dont think any A~O members will join your alliance if you use arrogance and force them to join you.Its not like real life where you point a gun at someone and he have to obey orders lol.
http://aoalliance.page.tl/Home.htm

Rukai wrote:Lakarin, why did you declare a war? You where farming Snave before this war and you still are farming snave :( .Why didnt you declare war on snave?Don't worry we will help snave move on when this war is over.Instead of farming a weaker member than you ,its better to come attack my fleet instead :P.Sorry that I have so much few defence at my planets but since I dont sleep,I just burn materials buy ships and rendevous with my fleets .On the other hand it seems you guys have loads of defence for us to recycle :).
Ya know I dont think any A~O members will join your alliance if you use arrogance and force them to join you.Its not like real life where you point a gun at someone and he have to obey orders lol.

"Get your facts first, then distort them" (awesome quote can't remeber from who though)

the planet near him was set up only days before war ws declared, and we hadn't even broken through all his defenses until war was declared. Also we didn't just say one day "lets war [A~O]" we had over 100 of your planets located before official war was declared. So of course attacks would be made before this thread, they just had to remain in bashing limits. come on now guys...
Oppose me, you oppose death. Grim Reaper hasn't lost one yet.

curtis wrote:he is not reaLLY FARMING ME JUST ATATCKING MY LITTLE COLONIES THAT IM TRYING TO DEVELOP THE MOST HES GOT FORM ME WAS WHEN HE HIT MY FLEET AND IT WASNT EVEN THAT BIG edit:oops had caps on
Wow. Nice job. Too bad you never edited your post. Fail.

How come there has been no good CR (Excluding Slash) here? All talk and no walk? :P