Re: Ask me any question?

HOW HAVE YOU NEVER HAD A TACO!!! I basically live off of those things! Man go to a cantina or taco bell or even KFC. they are everywhere. If all else fails go to grocery store, like a wal-mart. Get some shells or Wraps. Get about 1 lb of Ground beef(cook it), get some veggies, then with salsa(or sour cream) throw it together and, wola you got an orgasim in a shell. :D

M-e157 wrote:HOW HAVE YOU NEVER HAD A TACO!!! I basically live off of those things! Man go to a cantina or taco bell or even KFC. they are everywhere. If all else fails go to grocery store, like a wal-mart. Get some shells or Wraps. Get about 1 lb of Ground beef(cook it), get some veggies, then with salsa(or sour cream) throw it together and, wola you got an orgasim in a shell. :D
Rofl, i'm a good old fashioned brit. We don't have "wal-mart" here, whatever that is. Our KFC doesn't sell tacos and neither do any grocery stores in my town. We live off crumpets and cheese on toast. :lol: mmmmm... i'm hungry now..

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Crumpets are kind of like sponge. The ones you wash with, not sponge cake. But doughy. They're one of the few things England has on the plus side :lol:

I feel we're missing out, not only on tacos but real Mexican restaurants, KFC where the chicken actually tastes like chicken, Wal-Mart because even though it's kind of vile, hoooomg was it fun, and best of all, 24hr drive-thru liquor stores. I mean, where is the logic in that?! Still fun though :P
Go hard, or go home.