Re: Choke vs Rocker & GoD- NINJA 2+ bil

Oh Jesus Tiitty fing Christ I should have edited, its a big deal here

Ok I edited this one:) I am Fleeting Under the Influence

By the way new ZE features I think is :wall: , War games, people like war till they get attacked and vmode . more realistically, ZE with useless medals for no ruby less you buy them period, its not a realistic war game when so much info can be seen without 1 probe launched. ZE has some great features but more bad features for a good game. Mostly I like other games even worst than ZE in features with admins who let you have free speech with the mindset their game will be better that players will choose, not have it enforced :think:

Weresloth would say something like " then dont play here" lol All the flaws of the game shall be exposed, and instead of fixing it for a better game, ZE bans. So ban me now to prove me right

karnage1 wrote:Oh Jesus Tiitty fing Christ I should have edited, its a big deal here

By the way new ZE features I think is :wall: , War games, people like war till they get attacked and vmode . more realistically, ZE with useless medals for no ruby less you buy them period, its not a realistic war game when so much info can be seen without 1 probe launched. ZE has some great features but more bad features for a good game. Mostly I like other games even worst than ZE in features with admins who let you have free speech with the mindset their game will be better that players will choose, not have it enforced :think:

Weresloth would say something like " then dont play here" lol All the flaws of the game shall be exposed, and instead of fixing it for a better game, ZE bans. So ban me now to prove me right
what's the point? You are like a bad case of herpes, you always show up again.

Try playing the game fairly and honestly without cheating, maybe even with a sliver on honor, and then complain.

And it continues, I will wait for your excuse whn I pass you again when things were legit even before, it only changed in this game to greed over a good game, and I see a game of low player base. Even tho things have changed, Ill pass you again, and you will still have an excuse you suck

well coming from a guy who was scared into vmode and comes out to what?? anoy people play the game karnage then u will lose your fleet and vmode again and be outa our hair.. you are upset because harry still has his fleet
Dont fear death welcome it...

karnage1 wrote:Oh Jesus Tiitty fing Christ I should have edited, its a big deal here

i think he is more mad the game continued on without him and is still here and didn't die.That is how i read it anyhow and now that he is back i suppose you will get more emails zorg on how i am cheating again.

BUt my real question is..why is all this being posted in this CR?