Re: D&D

" he has powers" said Taro " Powers beyond your imagination.... He killed my father and for that i will get revenge.. "

So then you walk down and tell the kings assistant (who looked sorta like this :arrow: :ugeek: ) that an army was coming! :shock:
the assistant said "i will gather an army of our own..."

The kings assistant gathers up forces for the attack....
during that time u meat an elven druid....
Then the attack begins!
The city army takes out most of it but u still have to go against some..
there are 2 kolbolds and a dire rat.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :evil:
!roll initiative!
The fighter rolls a 13
The Druid rolls a 15
Taro rolls a 19
-----------------
The kolbolds roll a 7 and an 18
and the dire rat rolls a 17

This is the order....
------------------------
Taro
kolbold 1
Dire rat
Druid
fighter
kolbold 2

please get back as soon as possible if not we may skip ur turn :cry:

u do not take damage!
Taro attacks with EVASIVE STRIKE he attacks kolbold1 and bearly made it past his armor!
he does 11 damage!
the kolbold1 is destroyed!!!!!! :o
So ... because kolbold1 is dead it is now th dire rats turn!

(please join the D&D if you know how to play! If not i will try to post most of the rules!!)

High in the hills, above the plateau where the battle was raging, a disturbance was materialising. Dark energy crackled through the air as a seam appeared. A void, tugging on the very fabric of the world, ripping and tearing it apart as the seam grew..

The writhing void pulsed as a man stepped through, he was garbed in a long black robe, obscuring is face with a hood. He carried a long staff, twisted and inscribed with powerful runes at his side. The man raised a clawed hand from within the folds of his robe, making a waving motion and saying words of power, the void behind him collapsed, leaving nothing in its wake.

The dark sorcerer looked down upon the battle, these mortal races, he thought to himself, Why do they fight, one would think they would savour what little time they have on this wretched world. He shook his head a little, now was not the time for such mysteries. He had been drawn here for a reason, his hunger for magic had called to him, there was a being of power with these mortals. He had devoured much magic in his time, but one, had always evaded his grasp. The element of nature. With this, he could combine every element and force that resided in the world, making him nigh on unstoppable.

The sorcerer concentrated, extending his psychic power throughout the plateau. Yes.. there.. an Elven Druid fights by the side of these pathetic creatures. Perhaps they do not know how lucky they are to be graced with the friendship of such a powerful being. Nature, was the one source of magic that is unlimited. Perhaps the Druid himself is unaware of just how much power he wields...

He continued to watch the fight as he thought to himself.. how easy it would be to rip the power from the Druids soul right now, leaving him as a barely alive husk. Perhaps.. these creatures can further my gain.. yes.. now is not the time, i will be patient..

And with that, the sorcerers staff glowed as the crackling void re-opened, swallowing him back. Nothing was left on the hills to tell the tale of the dark event. The fighters battling on the plateau below had no idea of just how close they came to a horrible death...

Sorry guys, had to jump in. ;)

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...