Re: Making it harder for fleeters!

Slash wrote:
Belligerant wrote:LoL of cause big big fleeters would go on with they don't want ppl think differant, as it's there game LoL

Squirrel you know game play is not fair and I'm not talking about me LoL as I don't care anymore!!!
I'm talking about smaller players you feed off!!!... As far as I see your only playing your own game and don't really care
about the others....

Bellig... :D
Amazing that you see this tripe in a war game. There are no flower pot fighters or care bear cruisers and amazingly not a single give-me-a-hug death star. Planets bristle with defenses called cannons and turrets protected by shields and anti-ballistic missiles and the majority of the ships are created only for destruction.

Your failure to learn to play the game is no reason to whine.
Ha!Ha!Ha!...
Slash what part of war is this game,
I think you lost the plot.. I'm was trying to
make the game fair for all not just you lot!..

And for your info I'm not whining I'm trying to
push a point.. right or wrong don't care!!!..

Bellig..
It's ALLWAYS better to try than not tried at ALL!....;).. :)

Bellig, you are not listening to what i'm saying. The colony would not have been placed there if you had played right. You made yourself a target by thinking you were invincible.

If you play as a turtle correctly, you will not have the problem of IPM's. People won't nuke the crap out of your D for no reason and no profit. Unless of course you annoy them enough that they don't care. Just stick to D and mines, eventualy you'll pass the fleeters. No one can keep a fleet forever, not even the biggest of players. There will always be circumstances, sometimes not in your control, that will make you lose it.

Eventually, it will be the fleeters complaining about their play-style becoming obsolete and the turtles will still be chilling at the top, not worrying a bit about when their fleets come home and timing that lanx hit right.

In the simplest words possible, fleeters NEED food, take away that source and they are stuck. Turtles and miners need nothing, and so nothing can stop their rise.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Belligerant wrote:Ha!Ha!Ha!...

Bellig..
"not just you lot"???? Dude, get a grip. I'm not a fleeter. I raid, but my points are in other things besides ships. I know how to play the game without being "one of the lot".

And yes, you are whining. You got smacked because you wanted the game handed to you. You refuse to learn to play by the current rules. You want to be able to earn maximum points without investing any time into the game. You want the game structure changed to suit your style of play and complaining because no one is supporting your lazy style. Its BS.

Istalris wrote:Bellig, you are not listening to what i'm saying. The colony would not have been placed there if you had played right. You made yourself a target by thinking you were invincible.

If you play as a turtle correctly, you will not have the problem of IPM's. People won't nuke the crap out of your D for no reason and no profit. Unless of course you annoy them enough that they don't care. Just stick to D and mines, eventualy you'll pass the fleeters. No one can keep a fleet forever, not even the biggest of players. There will always be circumstances, sometimes not in your control, that will make you lose it.

Eventually, it will be the fleeters complaining about their play-style becoming obsolete and the turtles will still be chilling at the top, not worrying a bit about when their fleets come home and timing that lanx hit right.

In the simplest words possible, fleeters NEED food, take away that source and they are stuck. Turtles and miners need nothing, and so nothing can stop their rise.

-Istalris-
I've been hereing you bro,
I was a target And I know I was A target and I msg AZG members to watch my acc... for big DF.. ;)
that was never my prob my prob is colony planets I congrats Sad.. good on him not the prob it's how easy
to down def is my prob!!!!... regardless ships or no ships

Slash wrote:
Belligerant wrote:Ha!Ha!Ha!...

Bellig..
"not just you lot"???? Dude, get a grip. I'm not a fleeter. I raid, but my points are in other things besides ships. I know how to play the game without being "one of the lot".

And yes, you are whining. You got smacked because you wanted the game handed to you. You refuse to learn to play by the current rules. You want to be able to earn maximum points without investing any time into the game. You want the game structure changed to suit your style of play and complaining because no one is supporting your lazy style. Its BS.
Well slash I'm not trying to wine..
infact I'm trying to help others.. I maybe going about it the wrong
way but but I'm getting replies ;)

Bellig..

Anyone else think its a little dim in here? Someone turn on the lights.

The most ridiculous part of this thread is that you knew SBT was next door, you knew he was gearing up to hit you and what did you do? Squat. ANY good player would realize this and MOVE their fleet. 133 views on this thread so far, not one person agrees with what you are saying. You clearly havent read what anyone else has posted.

Squirrel wrote:Anyone else think its a little dim in here? Someone turn on the lights.

The most ridiculous part of this thread is that you knew SBT was next door, you knew he was gearing up to hit you and what did you do? Squat. ANY good player would realize this and MOVE their fleet. 133 views on this thread so far, not one person agrees with what you are saying. You clearly havent read what anyone else has posted.
Sad was never a prob I knew that was going down never denide it!..
I told AZG members to watch out for big DF!..LoLI'm playing the game
unlike you, your playing for your self like Sad and who ever?.. You could
never hert me as it's a game and thats all it is.. But I still beleave the
game is only 1 sided take out the colony planet it be fair for all...

Bellig...