Re: silence, crazyhorse88[moc],pulsar[dawn] v malaga lanax

I have discovered that If I do not advocate on my own behalf I will often not be treated with the same dignity and respect as other players are afforded. Nonetheless, I will take care to go elsewhere with my concerns in the future, Gozar, as I should have done from the start.

I think it's pretty clear that petty sexist insults have no place in the forums, and if you do not agree with me, you could have left someone else to take action. That is what I meant when I said I would ask someone else if you didn't care; it was not at all an ultimatum. I don't know why you now choose to bring this up, as I have not commented on this post or said a word to you since before you warned everyone. I was content to let the issue rest, but now I once again feel I must defend myself.

I have absolutely no association with whippet, nor do I particularly want his support. What he says should not influence how I am treated.

I will state again there is no sex creed or colour in this game other than what some players make it... Who say's that I am male or female... I am a player... that is all this game requires... I do feel the need to say that thought the comment made by dreed was unnecessary in my opinion it was not sexist... I will state why is asked... but feel it pointless to post it here... and re open a matter that should now be closed...any further remarks other than the original topic and I will lock this post which will be a shame...forum moderator.

geez i wish that forum ruby contest was going on all this posts on this i would win for sure! I would just like to say that this was not ment for hate as for Dredd why did u feel the need to start something? we worked hard on planning and i thought we did a good job? no one else agree? Good work again everyone that was involved:) thank you Gozar for keeping the streets clean.. but i will agree if someone finds something that offensive it could be personal and should be removed but thats an opinion.. SOO please just the hit and good work and fly safe

~Silence