Re: Dacia VS AZG

cafe zeppelin wrote:
Gale wrote:Seems like the war is letting up a lot. I think both sides are just getting bored. What now?...
what now I see a few things

1. We are not necessarily posting our attacks for intelligence reasons. i.e why let the enemy know your strengths and weaknesses.
2. You will just have to find another place to observe. War is not for armchair quarterbacks.
3. Your thoughts on whether or not we are bored are not necessarily true or false.
4. If you want to know what exactly is going on in the war, pick a side and join in. Otherwise you will get your information from shoddy reports posted on the forum.
My apologies to you all. I just realized that 2 and 4 certainly describe me. I'll keep in mind to be more patient and let what needs to be done, be done, between you two.
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

...between us....there its nothing, for your understanding....I just want to play cose I'm not here to sleeping! :) But thanks, anyway!

Well Im just back from vac, and dont know too much about the events of the last couple of weeks for that reason.
However I can tell you that Im bored with the Dacia vs AZG war.
Dacia doesnt come out and play no mores :(
All the good hits are in vac, or juuusssstttt out of my reach.
Barring Dacian1, who is well out of my reach to hit ;)

However, that doesnt mean were stopping.
Imma go move back into Dacia's base and pwn some more of their d00dz.
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

I have an idea to make this war more exciting...but I cannot publicly announce it until Defiant and I talk. Just thought I'd post this to add suspension ^^. Aren't I a jerk?
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

When are you going to tell us the idea?
You thought you had a easy path to victory, before i stepped in the path!

What does this have to do with Dacia vs. AZG?
Whenever my fleet gulps down deuterium, it belches DF

-pwnage
ZEFA