Re: CoFH vs AoD

I also proved to myself that if i REALLY wanted to i could keep a fleet. Although only one at a time. To many little small ones is what killed me.
Leader of Eldrith Pirates

:)... I did say i would do my up most to keep you out of my sector :)

Well its a lesson learnt and others who read this may learn from the mistakes and the rights the players of this war made.

Well now this war is over, I think im going to retire from the AoD and try going independent for awhile, find myself a new challenge :)
My intentions in this war was to prove to noobs that we can make a valuable contribution and it only takes determination to get over the learning curve... :)
And i think i showed this... so to all the noobs out there in that large universe... keep at it, FS and don’t give up, you will get there :)

thanks to the AoD for the opportunity for this and it has been a good few weeks :)

Thank you for using nocturnalK demolition,Hope you have a nice day :)
N.B All proceeds to the nocturnalK empire fund are non-refundable

comettail27 wrote:It seems the time has come. Due to RL issues i surrender this war along with quiting ZE.
I have had a great time playing this game and i really will miss it but it has been getting in the way of my RL. I wish all of you happy hunting. Thank you AoD. This was a fun war and taught me along with my alliance many things. :D

Goodbye and happy hunting! :)
And there you have it folks. Locked.
Forum Administrator
Noblesse Oblige 77 MP