Re: anyone have a theme song for attacks?

I also like top picture one of those rooms like in Nasa with one big scrren at from and a load of desk with computers, and a bunch of guys running back and forth betweeen computers relaying info from the battle. Meanwhile I'm sitting at a large shiny Mahagonay desk in a dark office glancing at one of those computer screens built into the desks like news anchors have, with a with a large tinted window behind me, in the backdrop a flourishing city. Then a man runs into my office announcing the battle report is in. I then proceed to turn my chair around and view my little desk-screen thing and view a the CR :D
Oppose me, you oppose death. Grim Reaper hasn't lost one yet.

ha!

Well, the one that most frequently comes to mind is Iron Maiden's "To Tame a Land", I haven't had a "Flight of the Valkyries" moment yet. Though one of the final scenes from "Excalibur" with FOV does play in my head when I am in an "Do or Die" situation. Hasn't happened in this game yet.

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh

There is a certain player that loves to send IPMs over to my planet. Of course, after he scans and sees how many ABMs I have - he always makes sure to send fewer IPMs and they are all destroyed.

For him, I hear the music and voice of the Police/Sting from "King of Pain", but in my head its playing "King of Phail"

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh

i hv nice song from console game as the music background for playing ZE

robbing another player : prelude battle, romancing saga; minstrel song
defend my colony : the soulf of fire, romancing saga; minstrel song
chasing enemy : passionate rhythm, romancing saga; minstrel song
failed attack : unerasable pain, romancing saga; minstrel song
attacking high defense enemy : piece of courage, romancing saga; minstrel song
attacking stronger player : believing my justice, romancing saga; minstrel song
building colony : passionate eyes captivating dance, romancing saga; minstrel song
phrobing enemy : i'll take all the treasure-Jamil, romancing saga; minstrel song