Re: Dacia VS AZG

Witchywoman wrote:
gard1 wrote:i am just wondering is it only those who are in war that can post combat reports? as i have hit a few of dacia members and did not want to upset the system by putting in my combat reps.
thankyou
yours gard1
The Dacia VS AZG CR Only thread is for the players in those alliances to post their war hits. If you are in neither alliance then no you are not to post your cr's in that thread. Sorry to ruin your fun ;)
Or if you are working officially as a mercenary for one side you may post.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Istalris wrote:Or if you are working officially as a mercenary for one side you may post.-Istalris-
True, my apologies for forgetting to add that part :oops: *flies off mumbling about forgetting those darn mercenaries...*

Just to clear any future questions about it....., why is Roguespear posting Loki hits and Defiant posting Demon's.

Edit : added question
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

Can everyone try to keep a running TD? I'm sure Defiant has to waste a lot of time totaling up all the hits, when you could easily just add them up yourself :)

This one is pretty close, it seems.

Loki and demon dont have forum profiles, and cant post their own.
Loki I know is encountering difficulties obtaining one, I dont know what demons excuse is!
Anubis is just too lazy I know that :P

@Dacian1, why yes I do! Im in ur base, pwning ur d00dz ;)
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

Dacian1 wrote:hahahaha! get a life mister, mayby get a job? :lol:
Dacian1, judging from your PMs whenever I probe you, you are a kind and nice person.
However, if things are so easy and cool as your post suggests, why declare war on Azguard in the first place?
Destroy it and in three days I will rebuild it

I agree. Peaceful and kind words must be followed with peaceful and kind actions. Since I'm only seeing one of those, I'm rather confused.
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

Dacia VS AZG

I already said, sir! We need a new hunting ground..:)
Thank you all of you The Fraternity, cose you brake our NAP...I really like that! :)
Regards