Re: Ahsan(AoD) vs. Krieg...yes, again

-Alliances are allowed to declare war on individuals and vice versa, the maximum number of wars that an alliance can have on individuals at any one time is two. The maximum amount of wars that individuals can have on alliances at any one time is one.

??? this rule?

Since Ahsan is an individual and declaring war against an alliance, each side is only allowed to employ a single merc.

Ammended by Weresloth...

:shock:
'Wake early if you want another man's life or land. No lamb for the lazy wolf.
No battle's won in bed.'

The Havermal (Viking Book of Wisdom)

Ahsan may have only one merc, krieg can have up to 33, as seen below...
Ammendment 4/16/10

The number of mercs cannot exceed the number of players in the alliance by which they are employed. For Player v. Alliance wars this means the player is allowed one merc
Sorry atler...
Leader of Eldrith Pirates

okay, change of plan....ill take Atler as my merc, as of now my buy spy can wait ........
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

CR dont matter in a war.... u told me that...... :)
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

same thing, and thats not my goal.......TD, idc abt....its something else im after.....

Make the eniemy suffer from any wounds possible, TD doesn't matter.

I say attack and attack and attack until you hit the enemies fleet or they just get so annoyed of waking up every morning with 30 CR that they quit.

lol... :dance:
Leader of Eldrith Pirates