Re: Spartans vs. Honorable-Elite

War is OVER. I have recieved a message that I consider to be surrender.

I am King Steel II,
the alliance Honorable-Elite was created by me for family and friends, be sure that who you talk to is the person you think they are. I am the ldr of Honor alliance and our war cannot happen because you and all of your members are too low to fight, furthermore war cannot be started just by you saying so in the forum, I would have to accept the challenge. If you wish for an alliance war build your forces and over time we may battle, but as everything stands now an alliance war between us is not possible.

~King Steel II~
Overlord- Honorable-Elite

Even though I have 5,000 points I would take on you all on :twisted: .Slash or one of the mods. , is this a surrender?
~BAKTOID~

http://www.zorgempire.com/forums/viewto ... dd7#p24032

About halfway down the page, in the amendment secton, its says something about this. I don't know, though. I think it means that he has to post it, himself, on the forums. Or just don't post at all for three days.

No matter the case, I agree with Eric, his reasons are wrong.
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder

I was PMing with KSII yesterday, and I agree with him that there should be some sort of rule about this. If one alliance is under player protection, and cannot either attack nor be attacked, then how is there even a war in existance? This war is only going to go through a few days of inactivity with no CRs until King Steel II can then complain much like the ending of the ZAFT vs Order war. I don't however believe that it is a surrender either as he said build your points until there can actually be hits.
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

spartans are in position 31

Well, at least 2 days ago when we signed the ally pact

Questions:

How can I support them, without breaking any rules? Can I attack some Honorable-Elite? Can I ACS 2 Spartans?
Were everybody lies, we born.
To understand us, first you have to die.
See you in hell
<The Undeads>
Position 24, consist on 22 members
Please, check out our web and forum, both made by a professional webmaster at http://theundeads.tk/

if an alliance whose members are in noob protection declare war on a larger alliance whose members cannot attack the attacking alliance then the war should be declared null and void.. king of steel is not surrendering.. he is just helpless coz he cant attack the noobs..

you should do sumthing about this slash..

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

IKICKAYOUWASSNOW wrote:If you wish to support them, you could merc for them or give co-ords.
So, I can't send them defenses, transport cristal, metal or deuterium, attack the other alliance?
Were everybody lies, we born.
To understand us, first you have to die.
See you in hell
<The Undeads>
Position 24, consist on 22 members
Please, check out our web and forum, both made by a professional webmaster at http://theundeads.tk/