Re: 16bobz16[~HELLS~] vs Liir [ A~O]

Seriously, if you attack someone and your fleet is crashed, you'd go wandering - how did that happened? Perhaps he is cheating?
Think for a second that i really hate being attacked and have tons of free time to build mines, nanites, defense.
With lvl 6 nanites i can build Light lasers instantly, so if needed i can boost my defense in a matter of minutes.
I did gain a lot of resources by expeditions - sending many ships of different class.
There was no rule against that, and you could lose your entire fleet if you do something wrong or if the timing is bad.

Now i can support my fleet and build it, cause i raised mines almost to LVL 30.
I am online almost 24/7. [has to do with the job i am doing]

[I even deleted a few planets, because everyone were complaining about me cheating, and i did not want to lose account with rubies and such development.]
Very angry for that.

So before anyone else says that i am cheating, show some solid proof.

What you have accomplished is impossible without cheating or there being a glitch in the game mechanics regarding your (and MOB's) account.

Don't try and justify it, there are a lot of experienced players here who know you are not legitimate. It's obvious. Especially considering what you have just done.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Istalris wrote:What you have accomplished is impossible without cheating or there being a glitch in the game mechanics regarding your (and MOB's) account.

Don't try and justify it, there are a lot of experienced players here who know you are not legitimate. It's obvious. Especially considering what you have just done.

-Istalris-
Is there some standard for what can and can't be archived in this game?
I doubt that any of you have more experience playing Edited than me. [that's just the way it is]

From what you are saying i can only assume that you are comparing your progress to mine, without taking in account that i have more experience and time.

I just asked administrator [in game] to check my account - here is the reply:
"10-15 20:46:59 +0000 Administrator [2:7:9] No subject
Issue checked. Nothing you should worry about."

Any other administrator here who want to check my account for any actions that can be considered cheating? can even give login and pass if needed. [only to administrators]

No discussion of other browser games. -Istalris

Liir, give me a rough estimate of how much in resources you have gained over the past 24-48 hours. Just an estimate.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Liir wrote:GREAT
BAN
It just like NAZI - we don't like it, we ban it.
No explanations from administration?
or any system log?

In fact, you have been already caught by automatic ban before and you were given a second chance which you did not use properly.
IF you push it further we will just permanently ban you.

Moreover, admin decisions are not to be discussed in public.