Re: curtis vs urwierdsaysi

LOL.

You should just rename the thread to "Anyone who wants free debris, post here!" You REALLY want to keep that persistent rebuilder award, dontcha?

Gumppy, you might want to get reset again to have a chance of winning next time. Curtis is turning rebuilding into a full-time job.
Istalris wrote:
curtis wrote:gtfo or youll be next
You heard the man Spankie, he'll smash you good.

Wonder why he won't go for me too. :(

-Istalris-
Keep posting, I'm sure he will. He is already after Witchy, myself, Spankie...Why not just make it a party?

Istalris wrote:
curtis wrote:gtfo or youll be next
You heard the man Spankie, he'll smash you good.

-Istalris-
am i allowed to declare war on more than one person?

curtis wrote:
Istalris wrote: You heard the man Spankie, he'll smash you good.

-Istalris-
am i allowed to declare war on more than one person?
Good point.

We can put this one on hold, if you want. Honestly, there won't be much from me right now...I'm fine with postponing it so you and Istal and duke it out.

Not a surrender, of course...Just a short postponement.

Lol curtis, we don't need a war, 5 times a day per planet and moon is sufficient enough to get you licking my boots i believe.

Might have to build more fleet first though, wouldn't wanna get wiped out now would i.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Curtis, Ista is ranked 20, Spankie is ranked 34, Witchy is Ranked 56 and you are 104. See a bit of a gap?

Urwierd can also use that Nanite Lvl 7 to pump out a fleet that can easily crush you. Their is a difference between defending your honor, and plain out stupidity. I'm sure you will regret this moment as you are blinded by anger.

AmeOkami wrote:Curtis, Ista is ranked 20, Spankie is ranked 34, Witchy is Ranked 56 and you are 104. See a bit of a gap?

Urwierd can also use that Nanite Lvl 7 to pump out a fleet that can easily crush you. Their is a difference between defending your honor, and plain out stupidity. I'm sure you will regret this moment as you are blinded by anger.
I'm ranked 3 with my fleet in Ame, just thought i'd point that out. :lol:

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

curtis wrote:you should stop posting you sound desperate
Lol, you seem REALLY intent on me surrendering, though. I've never said ANYTHING about not wanting the war. I think you just hoped to bow up and I would back down by some weird twist of fate.
curtis wrote:all you could do is bash my planets
Ironic, no? Thats all you'll do to mine, lol.
AmeOkami wrote:Curtis, Ista is ranked 20, Spankie is ranked 34, Witchy is Ranked 56 and you are 104. See a bit of a gap?

SEE!!!! Where is that guy that told me buying the Nanite was dumb? The future, plan for it :)