Big-Fat-Cow [Chosen] vs. Tora TD: 2.905.687.500

It's been a really strange week, as I took down 9 fleets, including ones not posted. Some were quite big. Tora was the latest victim. He is really hard to catch, and I could never figure out how he maneuvers his resources. Today while i was eating dinner i took a look at fleet screen, saw his fleet shows up. I didn't even bother to scout, because I know 99 out 100 he is on.

So off I went to bed to catch up on some readings.
Before I sleep, i decided just to check up on my planets again, since last night I almost got killed because I forgot to jump gate some ships. And there Tora was still on ranking. I thought that was odd, he is usually not on ranking for that long. so i probed and to my surprise there he was.

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 6.817.123 units of Metal, 5.444.129 units of Crystal and 2.197.041 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 51.064.500 units.
The defender has lost a total of 2.854.623.000 units.
A debris field containing 826.971.300 units of Metal and 916.429.200 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

the out come was one of the worst, as i lost some 375 lunars, but still small price to pay i guess.

glotr Tora, nothing personal and I know some of my alliance members are very fond of you.

oh one more thing, he came online like 3 minutes after impact. so I guess i got lucky, since I really took my time to launch, i think more than 30 minutes, because I half expected him to dodge
Moo...