Re: Gumpy & Big fat cow & Perses VS Lordshadow 10Bish TD

i have yet with my own eyes though to see a successfull same second lanx hit..be impressed when someone can with proof post one of those.Having attempted to let several attempts try after impact n lanx fleet arrived at same time and lanx fleet surviving each hit we are lead to believe this is safest way.Heck even a month ago persus missed one which was same second.

the code can be easy to fix with a timer of any returning fleet.

-Death- wrote:i have yet with my own eyes though to see a successfull same second lanx hit..be impressed when someone can with proof post one of those.Having attempted to let several attempts try after impact n lanx fleet arrived at same time and lanx fleet surviving each hit we are lead to believe this is safest way.Heck even a month ago persus missed one which was same second.

the code can be easy to fix with a timer of any returning fleet.

Forgive the grave dig.
As I no longer have need of the secret behind how this was possible I will share.
When you launched your attack on me it's true it was 1 second behind my fleet. What you didn't anticipate is I had left my computer on with my fleet launch window open. When I came home I left that window opened and checked my overview and saw you. Upon realizing that I had no one to help me ninja I waited. When your fleet got close I refreshed the other page. I went to fleet and hit recall. I hit 3 of the 5 fleets dodging the first two kill fleets.
I share this now as it will benefit the weaker players...and as I am number 1 on speed, I feel it only fair to share a secret of it.
Tip if you cry about your moon being popped and you lost your fleet. Unless it hit same second the blame is on you.