Re: Gumpy & Big fat cow & Perses VS Lordshadow 10Bish TD

MegaMedes wrote:It is not humanly possible to click through 3 screens and make a conscious decision on all three screens...no matter how many tabs are open...in just one second.
yes, I know this. Which as i was just telling Z, you guys are mistaken. This guy has neither the know-how, or the cranial capacity to pull off what you are suggesting! You timed it wrong, or you made some other mistake, hell I'd even buy the timing bug BFC is suggesting, but any of these scenarios is far more likely than what you are alluding to.

harryballsac wrote:
MegaMedes wrote:It is not humanly possible to click through 3 screens and make a conscious decision on all three screens...no matter how many tabs are open...in just one second.
yes, I know this. Which as i was just telling Z, you guys are mistaken. This guy has neither the know-how, or the cranial capacity to pull off what you are suggesting! You timed it wrong, or you made some other mistake, hell I'd even buy the timing bug BFC is suggesting, but any of these scenarios is far more likely than what you are alluding to.
I know that...and the admins can check this...his landing time was 22:35:27...our landing time was 22:35:28...not possible harry...there was no mistake on our part.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

MegaMedes wrote:
harryballsac wrote:
I know that...and the admins can check this...his landing time was 22:35:27...our landing time was 22:35:28...not possible harry...there was no mistake on our part.
well agreed then. If there is a bug at the root of this, it needs high priority because as someone stated, this would make phalanx utterly useless.

ronly 3 people took heavy loss in the battle me lord n cow.As we see in rankings and what schnitter seen i had left to spend this morning i'm just fine.What he was hoping was our recs would go home empty after this manuver but lucky after last weekend i started producing mass recs to plan ahead for unknown.Lucky i had a big delay in rec arrival as well so his 3bil loss with 2.4 bulk of which is metal returned vs my 3 bil with 2.8 split 50/50 returned plus cows recovering left us 3 out on deut ships.

sh!t happens it was still good times n good for server. ;)

got his fleet once..being old patient man i can wait for chance i select later to do it again.

glotr all 3 of us..mine done atm ;)

Desert_Reaper wrote:You would be surprised at what is humanly possible Mega
I know what is humanly possible when it comes to computers...it is my job to know that...and I am remaining calm, I have not "cried foul". I just want to get to the bottom of this, if someone is to prove me wrong, then so be it. But, in the meantime, I await the results of the preponderance of evidence that I sent the admins.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War