Gumppy[Chosen] vs. Dubberman[SPQR] TD:770.552.300

Starting this for Gumppy, he will fill in the details:

The attacker has won the battle !
Winnings: Metal 0 Crystal 6.500 Deuterium 5.173.299
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 770.552.300 units.
Debris Field: Metal 307.949.280 Crystal 154.362.600

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Re: Gumppy[Chosen] vs. Dubberman[SPQR] TD:770.552.300

well defiant can verify this..dubberman is not first or last target i have hit while they was online.

spotted fleet there 2 days in a row n hoped i didnt scare em off.set roamer today called for MS n blind launched at his moon.1 minute to go probbed fleet was there so carried on.

All df collected

if it was a glitch on your end hope they help ya dubber.glotr regardless n class A sportsmanship mate.

Nothing happened.
It is getting old to blame the game whenever you lose a fleet.

We got 3 cases in 3 years. All 3 cases lately, all from the same alliance. Now it is that you did not see it on overview. Before that it was that this player (Gummpy) has 3000 rips and before this it was that your account auto-existed VMODE.

What is next ? Flying donkeys attacking your base ?

Zorg wrote:Nothing happened.
It is getting old to blame the game whenever you lose a fleet.

We got 3 cases in 3 years. All 3 cases lately, all from the same alliance. Now it is that you did not see it on overview. Before that it was that this player (Gummpy) has 3000 rips and before this it was that your account auto-existed VMODE.

What is next ? Flying donkeys attacking your base ?
Mod baiting: This is not a debate. You are off topic. The topic is about Gummpy vs Dubberman and not whether or not I am doing my job well. You can always send a pm to me for this issue. ~Zorg
I'll take 96.875%