HellsChampions VS Azguard2

You carry the AZG name, but there is only one and It's in extreme, Not only this but we like wars and despite the above we are hoping you will provide a challenge. All your officers are being PM'd as i dont know who the acting leader is while Seanryan in in Vmode, The acting leader for duration of war/return of seanryan will post here saying who he is as was included in my PM's.
(keeping to rules seanryan has been notified aswell)

Friday 2nd december 18:00 server time end, most TD at that time wins, or an alliance surrenders.

Please refrain from defence bashing and aim for profit, luck to both sides,
~Contruga

Re: HellsChampions VS Azguard2

Let the war begin then. Don't forget; no def bashing and always go for profit! Nothing more to say but Good Luck and have fun! :D
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!

Good luck to all, let this be a fun war and maybe you can show if you guys can even be compared to the real Azgaurd.
Dumb for not doing this earlier but thanks for the sig Gale.

Re: HellsChampions VS Azguard2 and Azguard main

AZG2 looks like it needs help, we declare war on AZG aswell, good luck all for same CR section as its same alliance, same conditions.
bashing lifted in 24hours for main alliance. leader and some members notified to make sure alliance knows.

Surrender

we will surrender the terms of our surrender is;
1.we form an Nap

Declined, wont NAP a farm, just ruins growth.

and JaD, they dont have any real AZG players, dont think they have it in them, but even so from an IMP alliance i expect more.

Azguard alliance page wrote:Through the power of the many, the strength and the number of our ships we will rise.
When our allies call we will answer.
If someone attacks one of us they attack all of us.
we are warring your sub alliance, we are warring you...your response is to bow down to your aggresors?

WE are attacking all of you...how about you attack back.

Your sub alliance has called...and you have answered begging for a NaP

AZG leader on V mode , but as a general i think i speak for the majority of us , its war then lets fight!!!
Its war game what the point in having peace, naps are bs

Do your worst HC.... we will do are best !!!