Re: Hell Champions vs Imperial Armada

Imperial armada... this should be fun :)

You neglected to post conditions however,

War ends 20:00 server time on Friday 25th November.
Most TD at that time wins, Or you can feel free to surrender before then.

Hopefully you will have some respect in your hits and have them come from profit rather than defence bashing

Good luck,
~Contruga

No, smarty pants. Hits will go in Combat Reports Hell Champions vs Imperial Armada :)
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!

Your alliance are farms, and your 3 leaders a disgrace.
JT didnt even realise why he didnt get a full esp report, didnt even notice, just launched anyway. Is a sign of the noobs you follow.

I got dragged on chat to be told my alliance had been hitting IA, the choice was we either stop hitting IA or they declare war, when i was happy to not have a forced NAP and go to war you're leaders seemed to get cold fleet.

Obviously knew that you bit off more than you could chew, dont try to intimidate when you have nothing to back it up with, was a complete waste of my time,
all the best anyhow,
~Con

well i just got force into it's and i just try to tel Zymon about whats would happen but he wouldn't listen so i had to teach him a leason on whats would happen if go to war when we not prepare for it's also he new so i could of said no i bet he would of unstand
freestyle my destiny, it's not written in pages
-Immortal Techinque