Re: Mr. Sloth's Counselling Service

Sloth, I have a problem. So there's this hypothetical forum, with these hypothetical people. What if, hypothetically speaking, the hypothetical mod made this hypothetical topic, which he then stickied for some reason. Would it be a bump if I posted on this ever-so hypothetical topic?

"Steal from one and you are a thief. Steal from all and you are the government"

what is the easiest way to tell someone that hey i know its not working for you and yeah its ok to let go of each other... (not in bed u jerks .. emotionally) and that breaking up is the right thing to ask for without making it sound like one side is dumping the other? given its not high school!!

cheers sloth...
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

Asheron wrote:Mod Baiting and Trolling.

(In the meantime though, how do I prevent certain users from seeing my threads and posts? That would help immensely for this case.)
Impossible. If that were enabled then people could break rules all they want and the forums would be a mess.
20 GP
The Trouble Maker
As Swift as the Wind that carries the Sand comes your DEATH

Omega Class Thank You to Devola/Gale for this super amazing sig.

SPY wrote:what is the easiest way to tell someone that hey i know its not working for you and yeah its ok to let go of each other... (not in bed u jerks .. emotionally) and that breaking up is the right thing to ask for without making it sound like one side is dumping the other? given its not high school!!
Almost the same.
What is the easiest way to tell someone that hey I know it might not work for you and me and yeah it's ok to let go of each other... Only got to the point of hugs and cuddles. Nothing intimate. Yup I've been to hell and back.
We're stuck in the middle of "very close friends" and "lovers?" but she won't budge either way.
WTF?! am I supposed to do?
I am a liar in every debate
I rule the forces that fuel your hate

when the fire in your heart leaves and comes to an end
then quietly I'll go to sleep