Re: King of the hill

I walk up to your mother-in-law, tell her that there was a complication and her daughter had to be flown to another country, hand her a plane ticket and she runs off. I stomp up the hill and kick the "woman of the house" down the hill (who by the way...... isn't pregnant? :o OMG... you lied to your mother-in-law? You will be in sooo much trouble when she gets back in the country! :twisted: ) I grab you and tell you to get in the kitchen, wash the dishes, sweep and mop the floor.... and what's for supper???????

I am now QUEEN OF THE CLEAN HILL
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

I pay mercenaries to nuke you off the hill, but my nuke destroyed the hill. I am now king of the new hill made from the rubble of the hold hill!!! Fear the wraith of mercenaries!!! :twisted:
Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. ~ John Maxwell

It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war. ~ John F. Kennedy

Im just so awesome that i look at you and you keel over and die. I proceed to make the hill permanently mine by spraypainting "yo moma" on it. Now whenever someone tries to steal the hill they will see "yo mama" and be so offended that they will run off and cry in a corner. If your thinking you wouldn't be offended, that is false. Who wouldn't be offended by something as original and heart-grinding as"yo mama". Why, Chuck Norris, of course, you may be thinking. False again. Chuck Norris is on my side. MHA HA HA HA!!!

I look at the painted sign on the hill and thank you for designing my new sign for MY HILL. I send you to your room at the bottom of the hill. Who's yo momma now.................

QUEEN OF THE HILL :twisted:

The undertaker res erects me back to life. Then the undertaker uses his eyes to by pass the yo mama writing. Then Chuck Norris kneals before the Undertaker for fear of the Phenom. Chuck serverd as undertakers ad in a match a few years back so Chuck Norris respects Undertaker. Undertaker then has Chuck repaint the hill black using the fist in his beard. I then walk up and take my place as king and Undertaker and Chuck my loyal body guards. No one can kill me because no one can kill the Undertaker let alone him and Chuck Norris. :twisted:

It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war. ~ John F. Kennedy

I tell Chuck Norris that Bruce Lee is back and wants to have a match with him at Madison Square Garden and he leaves immediately. I tell The Undertaker that Paul Bearer has a contract for 1million dollars against Stone Cold Steve Austin and he leaves immediately. I stare at you , you run like a Catholic school girl that just got caught smoking.

King of the Hill

LMAO!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I come back with a Priest. He calls you possessed and hits you with holy water and you shrivel and fall down the hill to your death. I kill the priest and am again king of the hill.

hmmmm if you brought the Priest, who was on your side, why did you kill him? Sorry I don't condone killing priests.......*takes her broom out and sweeps you off the hill*

Queen of the hill

Because he would start telling me what I can and can't do while kind because he would consider himself my adviser. I don't fight or attack girls. Goes to the next hill over. You can keep that hill, my new hill is bigger. Chuck Norris and The Undertaker follow along. Thank you body guards.