Re: new ship - terracolony ship extreme

sanndy125 wrote:ya we could have it to where its like a moon shot where you have to have enough bombers to destroy it. and somehow set up a system where mobile bases can be stronger or weaker based off the planet and how many\which type of building they build. and then if it is destroyed and you have a fleet in the air we could set it up so that the mid air fleet just goes to the nearest planet that the person owns.
you obviously didnt read all of what i said lol. and yes you can build building. just not mines. its like a mobile shipyard, where you can make defenses and ships.
HARDSTYLE IS THE ONLY STYLE

Sorry about that. However, I still think it's a bad idea :lol:
New ships can really mess up the battle engine, and there is no real purpose for this ship IMO.
You can always have a roamer. Having a roamer makes fleeting a lot easier, but makes mining harder because you don't build up that planet. That's just the way it is :P
if yer gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough

my idea for this to help weak players because the always use all fleet slots and then just build mines or fleets .this will give chance weaker player to colonize closer to enemy .thats all
and also new ship in extreme mate .well am waiting from zorg what he thinks about it.

Code: Select all

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g343/Akatcuki/Peinxd2323555.jpg