new ship - terracolony ship extreme

Information :
Scientists and engineers all over the galaxy gathered together to develop mans second greatest achievement ever:Terracolony ship was born,
Scientists working feverishly discovered a method of creating enormous land masses using nanomachines.
picture of ship:
Requirements:
Nanite Factory (Level 2)
Energy Technology (Level 15)
Zorg Physics (Level 6)
Hyperspace Engine (Level 12)
Graviton Technology (Level 2)
Ship Yard (Level 10)

Resources Needed : Metal: 100.000 Crystal: 100.000 Deuterium: 50.000

Metal Mine-you cant build
Crystal Mine-you cant build
Deuterium Synthesizer -you cant build
Solar Plant -you cant build
Fusion Reactor-you cant build
Robot Factory - can build
Nanite Factory -can build
Ship Yard -can build
ACS Depot-can build
Missile Silo -can build

you can use it only as mobile colony and a think it should be added option that this ship dont use planet slots .well if you have 21 planets then you can still build this ship
Last edited by Pein on Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Code: Select all

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g343/Akatcuki/Peinxd2323555.jpg

Re: new ship - terracolony ship extreme

If it doesnt count as a planet then i think you should be limited to 1. and also make it to where it is visable to everyone just like a planet. that way you can be attacked. and the Big dogs cant make like 1k of them and send them everywhere.
also maybe add the feature that it can be destroyed by Bombers, like how they were thinking and doing with the resource Hidout. other than those few thing i rly like it.
HARDSTYLE IS THE ONLY STYLE

This is a very bad idea IMO.
Even if it would be used as a roamer, how would you move your fleet on it? A ship with a moon? :lol:

+ the fleet would be lanxable
+ if your ships are in air, and you abandon a planet, you lose the fleet returning to that planet too... Imagine losing your fleet by a couple of bombers :?
if yer gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough

ya we could have it to where its like a moon shot where you have to have enough bombers to destroy it. and somehow set up a system where mobile bases can be stronger or weaker based off the planet and how many\which type of building they build. and then if it is destroyed and you have a fleet in the air we could set it up so that the mid air fleet just goes to the nearest planet that the person owns.
HARDSTYLE IS THE ONLY STYLE

So basically it is another planet slot, but you can't build buildings on it, and bombers can destroy it?

Let's say I jump my 100.000 RIPs and launch them at you which takes about half an hour in same system. You come online before the hit and it is too late for me to recall. You build 10 bombers and launch them at my planet-ship-thing.
I lose all my RIPS from a few bombers? My JG is still cooling and since there are no buildings, there is no possible way for me to defend myself? :shock:
if yer gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough