Re: Forum Games: Solve the riddle

Witchywoman is correct, the right answer word for word, not a thing out of place. I should try and find riddles people haven't seen before. :P

Score Table:

Neoshagrath: 3
Sadbutrue: 2
Witchywoman: 2
Nemesis: 1
Spankie: 1

Riddle number 11:

Mr. Robins and his son Fred were involved in a car accident. They were both rushed to hospital where Mr. Robins was pronounced dead. Dr. Robins came in to operate on the boy but left, saying "I cannot perform surgery on him, he is my son, Fred." How is this possible?

Good luck! :) Your last riddle for tonight, im spent!

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Just made this up. Hopefully not too amateurish, but GOOGLE isn't helping anyone with this one.

I am 8. I am 1.
Watching you behind the barrel of a gun.
I am 2. I am 5.
Tit for tat. An eye for an eye.

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh

Nemesis is correct.

Score Table:

Neoshagrath: 3
Nemesis: 2

Riddle number 12:

How did bertha get away with killing dozens of people?

Good luck! :)
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Neoshagrath is correct. Please try and hold of the temptation of googling guys, this is supposed to be at least a bit of fun, use your brains!

Score Table:

Neoshagrath: 4
Nemesis: 2

Riddle number 13:

Two boys and a man need to cross a river. They can only use a canoe which can hold only the man OR the two boys' weight.

How can they all get across safely without sinking the canoe?

Good luck! :)

-Istalris-