spunkymunky007 (*A.N*) Vs Benpd1984 (~BG~) TD=211,393,800

right...this one has a story behind it.

first off he crashed a fleet of one of the guys in my alliance, and i told him if he doesn't return what he took, i will be coming for him...

needless to say he said "whatever u gettin f**kall"...i put the * in, but that wasn't how i received it.

so as soon as i got a moon on my roamer...pop went his moon...

The attacker has won the battle !
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 35000 units.
A debris field containing 0 units of Metal and 0 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
A fleet of the planet K Moon [x:xxx:x] to the moon of the planet [x:xxx:x]
The fleets deathstar concentrated their graviton shocks on the moon, causing the moon to tear itself apart. All buildings are destroyed - Mission accomplished !The moon is destroyed! The fleet begun its return journey.
The probablity of the destruction of the moon is : 99 %

now the best bit was after i popped i saw his fleet was out for the night, so i fleetsaved until 20 minutes before...then 3 seconds after his fleet landed...goodbye fleet and here is the result...but i did lose 3 BC's lmao.

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 3.510.562 units of Metal, 1.718.120 units of Crystal and 628.632 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 210.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 201.358.800 units.
A debris field containing 22.320.180 units of Metal and 12.999.600 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %

spunkymunky007

Re: spunkymunky007 (*A.N*) Vs Benpd1984 (~BG~) TD=211,393,80

he had high defenses but i had enough fleet to not need to send any fodder at him...all LG's and BC's
very good together, acceptable loss of 3 BC's i think :)

lol this was a hit i gave him the option...then he ran his mouth at me, i didn't rise to it..

i had to change that once, as it didn't all fit into the title, but i should have double checked lol

schnitter sorry man...he attacked a guy in my alliance, who didn't have much anyway, but his fleet got crashed, so i granted him the same liberty ;)