Re: Vacation mode has been turned on......

RejectRagDoll wrote:Vacation mode has been turned on...

For ones that don't know. I am taking a MUCH needed vacation away from the game. Which means the game and chat and more so the forum. What I am hoping for is that the drama as died down some which I know is just me wishful hoping. lol. Honestly I don't understand how a bunch of GROWN ups can fight over a game. LOL. Real life is becoming more demanding of me so this makes this even easier to do. For ones that have not seen. I am no longer in RAWK. I already miss the guys and gal from there. But I thought with me leaving for a while and not sure how things will be when I come back that I would go NOMAD for a while before and after my return. Which YES will be a return. I wont lie. It will be hard after a week LMFAO. But it's because I love playing this game. I may pop on the forum to keep an update on things so I dont get behind. For the ones that have my facebook or number I will still have these things lol but since this is not a good bye just a I will see you guys SOON! lol

People I will miss A LOT: Glenn, Gale, Rob, Josh, Jay, Mark, Eric, John, Chris, Don and you might wonder why i used first name. Because I know them and ha well Leaves people guessing who is who and why I would miss them and also I know I left some out. lol Sorry.

Forgot my harry! Cant leave him out

Waves bye...FYI tonight will be my last night in chat :(
Just because i hit you, do i not deserve a mention.... You wont ever quit this game anyway