Re: Disbanding of the A~O

finally some indifference. well i am not sure how u call it inappropriate. every body expresses themselves in their own way. if i recall my first and one and only encounter with SBT it was not pleasant. and i am sure many will just say he is like that leave it be. i say its the biasness towards how we want to look at ppl's behavior. yes there are folks in forum and chat world who are just on to pull the **** up in the open cause they do not know better or their just not right in the head.

as snave said in game kinda reflect how we are. its always a treacherous world. we learn to live with it solo or if not then with the community as it best suits the norm. you differ from that and thus named an outcast.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

Re: Disbanding of the A~O

Yeah curtis did get me a couple times, specifically all three times I missed a big fleetsave. It always pissed me off because he rarely probed me - but all three times I missed a save for iRL issues, he happened to stick his nose in. In the meantime, he'd take those mats, refuse to play properly, claim he was better than everyone else, and then someone would curbstomp him. He eventually learned, and people began to gather a small measure of respect for him, but then pkim nailed him and he ragequit, citing the unfairness of the game that people with a bigger fleet than him could destroy him.
If I remember rightly, the collective response was 'lol ktnxbai.'
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++