Re: The secret plan to bring down Gozar...lol

i think this thread really do not have any merit towards constructive criticism or towards helping others or one. the only reason these has been going on cause the top players love to post insinuations.

i dont know why ppl keep coming back in here and support or oppose what is said here. if you cannot contribute dont post. this forum is not for personal ego satisfaction. please dont spoil the spirit of this community.

humble request towards player pool and moderators try have that in mind. my personal opinion lock threads like this or any other of this kind.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

Torgard wrote:Maybe since this thread has received several flaming posts that it should be moved to the Union of Honor section. viewforum.php?f=9
Totally agreed.

Spy or should i call you 'Flame boy'. What a post to come out with, considering in most posts you start it all off with your words of ........

Walshy wrote:
Torgard wrote:Maybe since this thread has received several flaming posts that it should be moved to the Union of Honor section. viewforum.php?f=9
Totally agreed.

Spy or should i call you 'Flame boy'. What a post to come out with, considering in most posts you start it all off with your words of ........

Great insight from Tuna, ask Gozar.. ahem Michelin man to post something. At least he has a hint of intellect in his posts.
War Never Changes.

Alright so let me try and figure this out...I'm a noob? I have an army? Alright can't be both. Pick one, lol.

@Goz:

You could send me that PM and we can talk about it since I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. The only message I've sent to you was about joining IB back in the day. You said no, I said fine. That's uh...yep that's pretty much it.

I like playing games because they're fun. This game isn't fun anymore to me. Ever since it became a dictatorship with a tough guy and his fleet of pixels and his right-hand chat-mod who, himself, doesn't follow the rules and takes every chance he can get to apologize to us so he can be excused - this game just went downhill. Figured since you get past the rules all the time by mod-baiting, I'm allowed to as well.

Would quit if I didn't want to stick around and see you eat your words first.
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

Usually im neutral, but in this case i stand with Gale as I saw for myself what she means.
20 GP
The Trouble Maker
As Swift as the Wind that carries the Sand comes your DEATH

Omega Class Thank You to Devola/Gale for this super amazing sig.

Lightning wrote:Alright so let me try and figure this out...I'm a noob? I have an army? Alright can't be both. Pick one, lol.

@Goz:

You could send me that PM and we can talk about it since I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. The only message I've sent to you was about joining IB back in the day. You said no, I said fine. That's uh...yep that's pretty much it.

I like playing games because they're fun. This game isn't fun anymore to me. Ever since it became a dictatorship with a tough guy and his fleet of pixels and his right-hand chat-mod who, himself, doesn't follow the rules and takes every chance he can get to apologize to us so he can be excused - this game just went downhill. Figured since you get past the rules all the time by mod-baiting, I'm allowed to as well.

Would quit if I didn't want to stick around and see you eat your words first.
Gale your PM actually contained the word dictatorship in there. You misread what Gozar said, it wasnt a message you sent to him but to every other alliance about his dictatorship. What did i say about spies?? We know everything that goes on.

You have a noob Army, so yes a noob player. As i said ask your team mates, some agreed you are a noob player! ;-)

This game has been made more fun for -A- because of your guys goals. We enjoy the conflict you bring to the table as its not really us we just respond to all of 'Team Rob' fans.

Well 'Team Gozar' contains many fans and friends to problem being for you is some in your 'army' or 109 players or whatever you claimed are just in there to give us intel on your plans. Figure that out ay General lol.

Divine Reaper you have never been neutral! Your always licking Gales bum and you openly threatened the end of Me on chat... Please as i love this bit what happened the day after... Oh yes, you lost some moons, Gales lost some moons and you both lost your fleets.

Come on please guys im in stitches, Gale is the leader of a comical resistance that has as much chance of conquering -A- than a butterfly has of living for more than a day.

Gone are the days of good old constructive criticism.

All this forum seems to contain now days is a load of flaming and bitchhing.
Fair enough some yes, but for a topic to go on this long about nothing more than a load of old coblers what's the point???

Come on people get your acts together and make this game FUN again for the whole community!!
NOW THE FUN STARTS