The secret plan to bring down Gozar...lol

It appears that the whole of ZE are conspiring to bring me down, a secret plan to crush Gozar. I would like to thank CrushedIce for informing me of this.. Then again it could be just his way of trying to stop me from attacking him. Either way I look forward to this event if it is true. The game has dropped off by miles with many players in VM. I welcome any plans that may brighten up the game, what ever the outcome (providing it is within the rules and there is no cheating).

In a game such as this if you live by the sword you have to be prepared to die by the sword.. As such I am happy to go out this way... However until a few other players have quit or their accounts disappear I will remain.

The changes to the Battle Engine are only for the benefit of the non fleeter in this game. But to over come you have to adapt. I have change my fleet composition to match the new BE it may cost me more in deut but that is all, the outcome remains the same.

So be it Zorg sees fit to change a War game into a miners community. When all the fleeter have gone, I can assure you the game will not be a game. The structure is like an ecosystem. Without fleeters their will be little use for deut, thus the traders will suffer, the turtles will have no need of such huge defences, and players will mine for what end just to build bigger mines.. for how long. The need to log in will be less important, again no need if there is no one to attack you. With less activity the game dies the need for rubies becomes less and less (as the main users of rubies has always been fleeters) where will the funding come to run the servers..?

To what end I have had a great 30 months of fun playing. Like all good things they have to come to an end.. There are plenty of new and exciting games out there when that day comes. Until then bring it on ZE I look forward to some fun. Of course this is only if what I have been informed is true.

Re: The secret plan to bring down Gozar...lol

this post amuses me. i have stopped flaming fishstick, but i will laugh at this, and furthermore laugh at your source.

read the forums buddy, there should be no shock that many of us would like to see you crashed with great dramatic effect. reading your posts and flames after you are crashed. the whole cheating excuse, the recently surfaced excuse of how ZE is changing, and we must adapt. i can picture the excuses, but i look forward to them man. i really do.

most of us ZE players have some value of a persons word, or commitment to a common cause. most of us do not like to be "ruled" with an iron thumb, and taken out just because we grew bigger than you are comfortable with. most of us like to see a story of a good guy turned evil, only to be kicked out by the majority. the voice of the people. the majority rules buddy, and i cant wait to see it. i wont laugh at you, i wont point fingers at you crying about cheating or some other bs. I will just tell you karma has visited ZE, and set the balance right, and the world of ZE is a better place.

cheers mate :)

harryballsac wrote:
most of us ZE players have some value of a persons word, or commitment to a common cause. most of us do not like to be "ruled" with an iron thumb, and taken out just because we grew bigger than you are comfortable with. most of us like to see a story of a good guy turned evil, only to be kicked out by the majority. the voice of the people. the majority rules buddy, and i cant wait to see it. i wont laugh at you, i wont point fingers at you crying about cheating or some other bs. I will just tell you karma has visited ZE, and set the balance right, and the world of ZE is a better place.

It seems to me that you are none other than RJ writing under a pseudonym. Your syntax appears the same. Either way or who every you are is irrelevant. However if you are RJ you just proved what a hypocrite you are because you attacked just as many players as I have and taken just as many fleets even some that where meant to be in n00b protection. Because you had the big fleet.. You even cried that I was bulling you when I had taken your fleet and attacked you for resources saying that you where defenceless.. what of all the players you had done this to. I will not complain if I loose my fleet in combat I will not complain if I am taken by the better player or players.. You Hairryballsac are nothing more than your name a scrot.

Gozar wrote:
harryballsac wrote:

It seems to me that you are none other than RJ writing under a pseudonym. Your syntax appears the same. Either way or who every you are is irrelevant. However if you are RJ you just proved what a hypocrite you are because you attacked just as many players as I have and taken just as many fleets even some that where meant to be in n00b protection. Because you had the big fleet.. You even cried that I was bulling you when I had taken your fleet and attacked you for resources saying that you where defenceless.. what of all the players you had done this to. I will not complain if I loose my fleet in combat I will not complain if I am taken by the better player or players.. You Hairryballsac are nothing more than your name a scrot.
Not only did you just prove your own ignorance you just proved your own retardation.

yes thank you rag for clearing this up, i am me, not rj. rob is my friend but that has nothing to do with any of this. right or wrong mate, thats all that applies here.

i really didnt mean to re-ignite things here, and if you had kept your mouth shut, i would have mine.

just shut up about it, and im sure everyone else will too.

harryballsac wrote:yes thank you rag for clearing this up, i am me, not rj. rob is my friend but that has nothing to do with any of this. right or wrong mate, thats all that applies here.

i really didnt mean to re-ignite things here, and if you had kept your mouth shut, i would have mine.

just shut up about it, and im sure everyone else will too.

Who cares what you have to say HBS.

Back on topic. Lets kill them all...

I, too, will attest that rj and Harry are 2 different people. They are both alliance mates in Speed and 2 better Comrades-in-Arms would be hard to find. rj is always there to help us...and us him when we can. Loyalty is highly valued with The Strong and we are all leaders with a say in what we want to do and who we let in. We too have a reputation of being "mean" and are always aware that others would love to bring us down but we are not as big a target as you will one day become G. Sure, it's still only a game but you seem to have crossed lines that most people can barely imagine.

Patience is a virtue and ALL Empires eventually crumble...Roman, Greek, French, British, Ming, you name it, they all ended!! Time is the one factor that changes all and "sleeping tigers" will wait patiently biding their time, hidden in the underbrush until it's time to pounce. They are lone hunters usually and territorial but in Xtreme there is a number of them all biding their time in a universe that sometimes seems so large but in reality is not that big at all. Sometimes the rat wins but we all know who eventually wins.

As to the source of your "info", CrushedIce...well nuff said. If he ever stays in 1 game long enough to be a real "legitimate" player I'll be surprised. The King of v-m is a highly informed player I'm sure so you can take anything he says as gospel... :roll: Maybe he bought a fortune teller with his rubies??

To the day when the sleeping tigers have their moment!!
YOU CAN KEEP 1/8th