Re: Females

mArMiTe wrote:Yes, I am a she

No, I won't post pics to prove it as I don't care if you believe me or not :mrgreen:

mArMiTe
Haha. Nice. :lol: This is a funny topic. Amazing how much talking about the different genders is :lol:

I love a good drama.

*pops popcorn and opens a beer*
Yep. Agreed (But I'm underage so X out the beer) xD
:lol: Its good to know that you are so easily lead to think you understand how and what a woman thinks. Considering man has tried to figure out the way a woman thinks since the beginning of time, you may wish to rethink what you think you know. :lol:
Haha...I feel insulted that ALL men have been called stupid in this topic, b/c i like to consider myself not like that so you know (But don't care). :x W/e though :D
If I had to choose who I would die fighting against, I would choose corrupt government.

Does it really matter the gender of the person who fleet crashes you? And so far there have been 2 answer they were female (myself and one other). There are others that play, however after the drama that started in this topic, I doubt they will post it.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

There are more than just a couple of us. Since my last post I have had pm's from more than just a few females playing. I will not put who they are because if they wanted you to know they would tell you :twisted: . Let's just say you never know who your neighbor is or if she may be in a "witchy" mood.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!