Re: join xsision

what is wrong with my alliance, we got off to a bad start just leave me alone, really I do care about my alliance ALOT
droid, small but strong

slim70 wrote:why, what does it do?
Besides making people like me angry and irritated? It is an idiotic way of trying to bump a thread. Btw.... I don't believe I have had the displeasure of meeting you yet, however, you call my friend Fishpond anything but his name again and I am sure I will meet with you very soon.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

hey I didnt start it he said that I hate my alliance and that its the worst alliance EVER, he set doom so that one of my strongest memders left.
droid, small but strong

slim70 wrote:hey I didnt start it he said that I hate my alliance and that its the worst alliance EVER, he set doom so that one of my strongest memders left.
I do not particularly care if a mouse came in and squeeked at you to start it. Do not call Fishpond anything but by his name.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

so he is fishface, and you dont scare me you cant even attack me, sooooooo HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOOHOHOHOHOHHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOHOHOHO

1 warning for double posting and spam ~KM
droid, small but strong