Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted. However, eminem suddenly dies, and his heir recalls all albums, rendering them useless.

I wish I could leave town and go be with the girl that has stolen my heart, forever, and end up happily married to her.
20 GP
The Trouble Maker
As Swift as the Wind that carries the Sand comes your DEATH

Omega Class Thank You to Devola/Gale for this super amazing sig.

Granted you do end up happily married to her but that does not happen until after 50 years of hell at which point you realize on the eve before she dies that you have a huge *** life insurance policy on her and are going to be filthy rich just as soon as you finalize your arrangements with the hit man.

I wish my new baby would go to sleep
Those with nothing to loose have the most to gain. Long live the Miner!

Granted but it breaks as soon as you put it in your console, thereby destroying the disc reader

I wish i had a job
20 GP
The Trouble Maker
As Swift as the Wind that carries the Sand comes your DEATH

Omega Class Thank You to Devola/Gale for this super amazing sig.

love2scoobysnack wrote:granted you can no longer make wishes because now you have no imagination or rather continue to have no imagination because lets be honest the idea of making wishes uncorruptable or some other variation has been used by more people than your mama.

I wish all the people who have wished for an uncorruptable wish or some other variation would get some kind of disease rendering them incapable of typing resulting in no more uncorruptable wishes.
Those with nothing to loose have the most to gain. Long live the Miner!

Granted. But it is highly contagious and you catch it as well.

I wish there was no diseases.
Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the Spiffiest of them all?

Do Science Responsibly: Don't Do Science and Drive

"While it's good to learn from experience, it is better to learn from other people's experience" - Warren Buffett