Re: Females

By implying something, that means you had to give that "something" a thought. So yes, you DID think about it. :)
Witchywoman wrote: And no that is not a slam on you.... just a comment on the way you think I think... Dont ya think? :lol:
I suppose?

Hey! Did you know neo is a female too! :mrgreen: .... :lol:
Who cares? :D

Seriously I cannot be likened to a man or woman. I exist in perfectly evolved body, a body which is not properly differentiated by sex. I am a pure being made of pure consciousness of light and dark ; I am neither male nor female.
I am not a fag either. :lol:

What's the average age of ZE players? I keep seeing 40 ish birthdays. :D
I can't imagine myself playing at 40 years old. :lol:
Seasons end.

I know quite a bit of VERY active gamers that reach all the way to the 40s. And yes, they have lives. Full-time jobs and families.

It took me a while to get used to the thought of older gamers. Its just not something you'd always expect, really.

Urweirdsaysi wrote:By implying something, that means you had to give that "something" a thought. So yes, you DID think about it. :)
If we wanted to follow your Psych 101 way of thinking on things then I guess looking back at your comment
Urweirdsaysi wrote:I doubt anyone here is trying to pick up a woman
perhaps we should think that you have thought about doing that. :?: Please refrain from trying your Sigmund "Fraud" (spelled this way on purpose) analysis on me!
neoshagrath wrote:Hey! Did you know neo is a female too! :mrgreen: .... :lol:
Who cares? :D

Seriously I cannot be likened to a man or woman. I exist in perfectly evolved body, a body which is not properly differentiated by sex. I am a pure being made of pure consciousness of light and dark ; I am neither male nor female.
I am not a fag either. :lol:
:lol: Funny Neo.... I like that explanation of your existance!
xar wrote:I think I see an... adam's apple. Am I the only one?
Dang it... did I forget to shave too? *looks closely at her picture*
Slash wrote:I love a good drama.

*pops popcorn and opens a beer*
Me too! *quickly steals some popcorn from Slash*
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!