ikyan [Strong] vs Kitari001 [TB] 185.000

Well, it has been a very interesting first day on speed. Started off there of course not sure who is really on server or anything and well, needed some mates. Started talking around some of the top groups whose policies looked good and neither of the ones I inquired to even gave a real response :(

In chat later it became known to some of The Strong that I had started on the server, they asked me if I would be interested in joining and have been very nice about having a player that has barely been on the server for 24h in the number one group, you guys are great, thanks.

Was looking around at players bigger than me and found a tiny little morsel that nobody else would possibly want lol

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 275000 units of Metal, 243921 units of Crystal and 131024 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 185.000 units.
A debris field containing 61.500 units of Metal and 49.500 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 1 %

Hell, I couldn't even recycle the whole df yet lol but the follow-ups for res were nice :P

Will have to get a few slightly bigger ones, but still just starting to get a colony or two out there lol
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.