Re: Overhunting. Overkill.

Ill post another sensless att lol from darthvictivous in about 1:33:00hrs once he finishes his super uber onslaught.. now i wish i ddnt fleet save, since my fleet triple's his lol.

a planet with a total of 200k res was hit with 31 IPM's and sent his entire fleet with the RIP

i sent 3k recyclers right behind about 2 sec from his att in hopes his RIP fails and blows up his fleet LOL..

i guess his alliance cant handle the bigger planets so he is reduced to att a 200k res planet LOL.

update

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 231 units of Metal, 237 units of Crystal and 779 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 7.500.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 114.500 units.
A debris field containing 3.000.000 units of Metal and 1.500.000 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 20 %

I killed his RIP with 1 small shield, 11 ion cannons, 12 LL, 5 HL, and 2 gauss

i picked up the DF

to add to the insult, i stole his moon's res of 800k metal 138k crystal and 28k deut

:) i like this trade off LOL

Urweirdsaysi wrote:Can I ask why you're posting it here?
because this thread was about non profitable raids, and i just happen to be hit with a non-profitable raid ( for the attacker atleast)

i really didnt expect to have profited from this at all till i saw the battle report. I sent the recyclers just in case his RIP failed and blow up his fleet lol, who knew 1 small shield can kill an RIP.

if you look at the battle report it was me trying to show how much he got which was very little compared to what i came away with ( ofcourse it was mostly luck i got a profit this big)

My question is...when you are level 200 or so, and a level 18 (CafeZepplin) attacks your whopping 150 RL and you have 0 metal mine, 1 crystal mine, and 0 deuterium mine, and sends you a message to NOT build any fleet or defenses because he will be by periodically to take the resources that are RIGHTFULLY his...what do you do?.. Well, i'll tell you, you blow his plasmas up, then tell him to stick his arrogance. What happens next? Every player they have in the alliance (AZG) probes you for the following 2 days. It is bad enough that they use their "God" tactics, but then to not be able to even handle somebody who has 20k pts, and they have 170k. They have to call in their entire alliance. What will happen next? AZG will continue to harrass me.. I will continue to grow regardless of any minor setbacks, and yes i know its coming. But you think in short term. I am a long term type guy, when the glory of killing me is over.. i build... then i build...then..."omg, what did we do?" will be the new banner of your alliance. Everybody should be taking this attitude with the bullies of the galaxies.. you dont quit..you find a way, bite them in the ankles until they cant walk. Every game i have ever played, Some wise guy uses the bully tactic to grow strong. There is ALWAYS a bigger bully. There is ALWAYS a way to win. Here I am. Here I stay. Here I come.