Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but the government outlaws it due to it's usefulness in robbing banks, etc.

I wish that legal teleportation with no flaws was invented.
Forum Moderator: The Chill One ~ Gale Points: 52
The only thing standing between me and immortality is death.

Granted. They replace all their employees with robots. The robots take over the company and decide that it's not enough that the food is standardized - the customers should be standardized as well. We are Borg. Resistance is futile.

I wish that the voracious demand for standardized meat quantity by McDonald's and other fast food companies didn't result in the mistreatment of animals.
Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the Spiffiest of them all?

Do Science Responsibly: Don't Do Science and Drive

"While it's good to learn from experience, it is better to learn from other people's experience" - Warren Buffett

Granted. But as a consequence 'orange' comes to mean what we now call 'blue', and so we now have orange seas and orange sky and people feel 'orange' at times. Since a new word is then needed for what we now call 'orange', pre-wish orange comes to be called 'blue' which semantically negates your wish.

I wish my brain wasn't hurting after that.

"While it's good to learn from experience, it is better to learn from other people's experience" - Warren Buffett

Granted. But you forget them all again just as you have to write them.

I wish I had a perfect memory.