Poor ticket system :(

I have a baby due in next ... days/weeks... so want the ability to make a fast message to game ops that imma dump my pw on another player to v mode my account in a hurry i dont want to risk both accounts gettin banned for multi as im an active player as are my buddies... so do you have anything in place to cover this ?

thx luv silver (soon to be a proud dad lol)
"VanDerSexX: you no FS now silver?
Silvermain: im awake so why fs ?"

"Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day,
but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life..."

Re: Poor ticket system :(

I don't think you will get banned as long as there is no account interaction between each other. I have done this many many times with my alliances mates, new and old and no negative repercussions have happened.

Of course, it is always easier to get admin confirmation. You could use the email; webmaster@zorgempire.net
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Re: Poor ticket system :(

Istalris wrote:I don't think you will get banned as long as there is no account interaction between each other. I have done this many many times with my alliances mates, new and old and no negative repercussions have happened.

Of course, it is always easier to get admin confirmation. You could use the email; webmaster@zorgempire.net
Game operators can always tell the difference but I would suggest that everyone keeps such at a minimum.