Destruction(Strong) vs Bruteforce(~G~) TD - 796.196.600

I told you I would take the number two spot back, I wasn't kidding lol. :dance: Well earlier I had gotten a tip that Brutes fleet was down, and so I launched, just after the hit, where he moved his fleet, I got a nice piece of hate mail. There's one thing that will get you hunted by me, and that's hate mail, so with that being said, I popped the moon later, and caught his fleet on lanx. I had it timed out nice, fleet landed 1 second after his, and recyclers 1 second after that. Here's the result:

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 167229 units of Metal, 909512 units of Crystal and 5956509 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 796.196.600 units.
A debris field containing 285.077.760 units of Metal and 189.765.600 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %

Before the hit landed, I got a message from Brute showing great class, as that is what I expected from most Guard member, and because of that reason I am going to give you a GLOTR.
They may not like me, but they've gotta respect me!

Re: Destruction(Strong) vs Bruteforce(~G~) TD - 796.196.600

lol , funny that we scouted all moons closeby to see what could be done , but FS to planet makes it real easy(especially from such a small moon).

an expensive but hopefully a good lesson!
and yes the tips came from me, i couldnt launch myself but indirect vengeance for hatetells!

glotr Brute!
ʎɐqə ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎəʞ ɐ ʎnq ı əɯıʇ ʇsɐl əɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

grats on the hit, one day i hope to make that kind of hit
why was my fs so rubbish? who cares? wont take long to rebuild, my mines are huge :)
i saw your fleet was 1 sec behind my fleet return so assumed the recs were 1 sec behind so i went for same sec, 1 sec and 2 sec recyclers
Thu 17 Feb 2011, 08:00:31 Aerospace Control Recycling Report
You collect; 0 units of Metal and 0 units of Crystal.
Thu 17 Feb 2011, 08:00:31 Aerospace Control Recycling Report
Thu 17 Feb 2011, 08:00:32 Aerospace Control Recycling Report
Thu 17 Feb 2011, 08:00:33 Aerospace Control Recycling Report

you hit 8.00.31 and i got nothing pah! why not?

ive said to my allince that we all will lose fleets in this game and its fun being the hunter as well as the hunted, gives the game a buzz heh when i logged in and saw your fleet on a ninja mission i got a real adrenaline rush lol

i am a bit baffled as to why im accused of hatemail, your not the first to complain and i genuinely dont see whats wrong with my manner, maybe its my work, im used to expletive banter that would make a fishwife blush, but is it not part of this wargame roleplay to be aggressive as a fleeter?
its not nice to attack someone, fun yes, but its a hostile act. i personally get a kick out of the insults i get when i hit a fleet, the more vicious the more it amuses me.
Anyway you, crush and elm are the only ones who got it and each time it was when i was attacked and i know you all to be adults so i dont really believe anyones offended

I love seeing Brute name pops up on the wrong side or a HOF hit :lol:. I have been hunting his fleet for a while now. But I dont know what he was thinking doing that from a small moon. I guess. in a month or so I will start probeing him again LOL. Anyways he is a good player and will be back very soon. I know. Glotr Brute.
THERE WILL BE NO MORE TURTLE POWER IN STANDAR ANYMORE!!!
WE FLEETERS ARE STARTING TO FLIP YOU ON YOUR BACK AND SPIN YOU AROUND UNTIL YOU GIVE UP!!!!!

i am not offended by your hatemail brute. i kinda respect that you are rude to everyone and not just the people you can handle.

and attacking someone is hostile too i agree :) its all good fun , even the hatemail :) the thing is its always more pleasure to hunt someone who is aggressive back then someone who is too nice.
ʎɐqə ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎəʞ ɐ ʎnq ı əɯıʇ ʇsɐl əɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

sorry to jack your CB, But I just realized what you thing said crush. LMFAO!!!!!!!! eBay is the greatest LOL!!!!!!! And your right crush. I hate it when there nice too. Make me not want to hit them........ but Istill do and feel sorry about it later
THERE WILL BE NO MORE TURTLE POWER IN STANDAR ANYMORE!!!
WE FLEETERS ARE STARTING TO FLIP YOU ON YOUR BACK AND SPIN YOU AROUND UNTIL YOU GIVE UP!!!!!