Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but circumstances prevent you from doing what you know you should do, and you haunted by guilt for the rest of your miserable life.

I wish I had the powers of every superhero ever conceived without any of their weaknesses.

PS. If there really was only one chocolate fudge sundae left in the world., It really would be worth killing for...mmmm
Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the Spiffiest of them all?

Do Science Responsibly: Don't Do Science and Drive

"While it's good to learn from experience, it is better to learn from other people's experience" - Warren Buffett

Granted. You are so cool that nobody wants to be your friend anymore as they are overawed by your awesomeness. They know they just can't measure up to you. You become totally narcissistic, spend your days at home alone looking at yourself in the mirror and finally decide that everybody else is right: you're too cool for this world, so you kill yourself.

I wish I had a nice cup of tea.

"While it's good to learn from experience, it is better to learn from other people's experience" - Warren Buffett

You do only the rocks superheat and become lava partway up

I wish I had an evil llair in a valcano
[ Too easy lulz]
Gale points:ummm to far behind to care and too long since I got one to remember

That which is written without effort is usually read without enjoyment.

Granted. But while in orbit extraterrestrials abduct you and perform experiments on you, including live dissection without actually doing any vital damage. The experience of course horribly scars you for life and you spend the rest of your life in a mental health facility wallowing in your own waste.

I wish extraterrestrials would be nicer to us humans.