Should you be able to go into vacation with fleet on air ?

Yes.
Total votes: 40 (75%)
No.
Total votes: 10 (19%)
I don't care.
Total votes: 3 (6%)
Total votes: 53

Re: Vm while active

ummm please explain, ... I can see double post back to back just doing it, but I made a post, and happened to come back and just replied to togard SOB, now I just tripled posted
When faced with intelligent and devious strategies, do something entirely irrational and let your enemies think themselves to death

I could have but that was a seperate post to the point I was making, and then replying to another, that way it brings topic back to top for players to see there was a response., editing doesnt show response was made into topic, this is what forums is for? Right?
When faced with intelligent and devious strategies, do something entirely irrational and let your enemies think themselves to death

There was three minutes between your first and second post. You can combine your ideas into one post, and that is what is preferred on this forum. If you wish to continue this discussion, I ask that you PM me so we can stop spamming this topic.
Forum Moderator: The Chill One ~ Gale Points: 52
The only thing standing between me and immortality is death.

KarrothMelu wrote:There was three minutes between your first and second post. You can combine your ideas into one post, and that is what is preferred on this forum. If you wish to continue this discussion, I ask that you PM me so we can stop spamming this topic.

Ok , glad you can talk then ......you have the power to delete the spam of nothing, like all this :lol: Gives me another game idea

1 warning for spam. If you have more to say, please PM me. If you have complaints about the modding of the forums, see this topic. ~KM

Infectious wrote:
KarrothMelu wrote:There was three minutes between your first and second post. You can combine your ideas into one post, and that is what is preferred on this forum. If you wish to continue this discussion, I ask that you PM me so we can stop spamming this topic.

Ok , glad you can talk then ......you have the power to delete the spam of nothing, like all this :lol: Gives me another game idea

1 warning for spam. If you have more to say, please PM me. If you have complaints about the modding of the forums, see this topic. ~KM
Infectious stop trying to break my warning record lol.

I have to agree with what Togs said. Reverting it back would just be putting the game in reverse again. I say its fine now, if i was in a rush and i didnt plan my fs properly id only blame myself.

Its perfect how it is.

TheLegendFishpond wrote:
Infectious wrote:

Infectious stop trying to break my warning record lol.

I have to agree with what Togs said. Reverting it back would just be putting the game in reverse again. I say its fine now, if i was in a rush and i didnt plan my fs properly id only blame myself.

Its perfect how it is.

DDDDDDDDDDDEEERRRRRDDDDUUUUHHHDDDDDEEEERRRRR fish, we all agree to that, Id like to see from you a medium, not a extreme, that is was that fleets could run, to the xtreme you enacted, in now....did you read my examples, or do you really need a puppet show?

1 Warning for Flaming. ~Weresloth

I wouldn't say it's perfect how it is, I'd say it is just as flawed as when it was unchanged. The perfect solution would be Karroth's, but we have milked this topic to death and back again so it is for the dev team to decide now.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Re: V-mode cure all.

KarrothMelu wrote:
KarrothMelu wrote:I think production should pause in these cases, not prevent VM from being entered.
Zorg wrote:Requirements to enter VMODE:
-No fleets in air (besides the rest)
My suggested fix: delay VM until the fleet lands. This enables fleeters to still lanx and hit if they can, but still protects the player in case of a RL emergency.
And so, I reiterate my earlier idea. You can enter VM whenever you want regarding activity, but if you have fleets in the air, you will not actually be IN VM until all your fleets land. As stated, if you're on FS or raiding or whatever, odds are your fleet will be safe anyway UNLESS you get lanxed, which is the reason fleeters wanted the exploit fixed.
Forum Administrator
Noblesse Oblige 77 MP